The Boathouse?

don8life

Please don't take your organs to heaven. Heaven kn
On this website it says table service credit excepted at The Boathouse at Disney springs but on DW website it says:
Select Disney Dining Plans Not Accepted

Would a table service pay for this dinner?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It looks soooo good.

Since it is a TS restaurant, you can't use the DP if you are on the QS dining plan (hence the Select Disney Dining Plans Not Accepted language). It is 2 TS credits though.

Depending on what you order it may not be a good use of 2 TS credits. Some of the entrees are under $30.00.

This was a two table service credit restaurant, but it was honestly one of the highlights of the trip for my teen boys. They still talk about the stuffed lobster and amazing steak. I will say, we are a foodie family. If you are not into food as an experience, there is nothing super experiential about this restaurant that makes it worth the money. If you are into food, I would think it could really be worth it. We are definitely planning a return trip next September

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter