The Broadway show thread where we discuss all things Broadway

Reviving this thread to ask what's the most time you guys have seen a show on Broadway. I'm breaking my record Saturday when I see Great Comet for the 4th(!) time.

wow! Usually only ever see a show once on Broadway, though shows down here in DC I do see multiple times. Saw "Freaky Friday" (with Heidi Blickenstaff...love her!) twice, and when Ford's Theatre did 1776 a few years ago I saw it 6 or 7 times. I have an inordinate fondness for 1776 :)

I saw Mamma Mia twice at the Winter Garden. That's the only show on Broadway I've seen more than once.

Reviving this thread to ask what's the most time you guys have seen a show on Broadway. I'm breaking my record Saturday when I see Great Comet for the 4th(!) time.

I'm tied with you. I've seen Hamilton four times. I've also seen Dear Evan Hansen three times and Come From Away twice. Everything else I've only seen once. I do wish I had the room in my schedule to see Great Comet again before it closes. I really wanted to get my daughter up to see it. :(

I saw both Mama Mia and Wicked twice. Once with friends, and once with my DD.

I saw Newsies 8 times on Broadway! Tonight I'm heading to Feinstein's/54 Below for "Stop the Presses", the OBC Newsies cast reunion show and I'm really excited to see my favorite guys again.

I saw Newsies 8 times on Broadway! Tonight I'm heading to Feinstein's/54 Below for "Stop the Presses", the OBC Newsies cast reunion show and I'm really excited to see my favorite guys again.

I have you beat :-). My daughter and I saw Spamalot a total of 11 times (loved the show and several of the cast), and we have seen Billy Elliott at least 4 times. Since then the only show I have seen more than once was La Cage Aux Folles which we saw twice. Would love to see Dear Evan Hansen again, or Hamilton -- but the chance of doing that are as good as me winning the Powerball :-)

I loved Dear Evan Hansen. Very hard to get tickets to see it once but it's one I could definitely see over and over. It's modern with catchy music..totally my thing....plus current cast is amazing.

I've probably already posted on here, but I've seen Mamma Mia 24 times, Rent 5-6 times, Wicked 5-6 times, We Will Rock You around 4 times and Les Miserables 3 times.

So my number 39 and 40th show appears to be Hello Dolly and Frozen for the time being.

Did get something in the mail for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Maybe we will see something between Hello Dolly in 2 weeks and Frozen next August.

I've seen Aladdin three times. That's the only show I've seen multiple times.

Others I've seen once: Chicago, How to Succeed (Daniel Radcliffe version), Lion King, Aladdin, and Anastasia this weekend.

Aladdin has been my favorite but Anastasia has quickly bumped to number one. I would see that again in a heartbeat.

We have Hamilton for January and Frozen in May. Can't wait! Might see Phantom by the end of September (probably won't happen though).

Fun Home will be missed. I really have more faith in the tony awards now. Amazing book and score
shame it did not get the pulitzer

I've never repeated a show on Broadway, but I have seen the same show in multiple places around the world; Mamma Mia and Wicked both come to mind.

We just returned from an NYC trip, and got to see three shows while we were (thank goodness for family in town who watched the kids!) Absolutely loved Dear Evan Hansen, one of my favorite ever scores I think, and the whole cast was spectacular. Hello Dolly was a great show, my husband adored it and has raved about it to everyone ever since. I'm obviously in the minority, but I didn't care for The Great Comet, I just couldn't get into the music at all. Everyone else seems to love it, so I would have given it another try, but it's closing before our next trip.

We have tickets for Come From Away for our next trip, trying to decide what else to see. My theatre-loving 4-year old is desperate to go to a show, but I'm not sure what he might like. The Lion King is coming to Orlando, where tickets will be cheaper, so we'll just see it here, and I know some shows have age restrictions. I'd love recommendations if anyone has any. He's already seen Finding Neverland, Wicked, Mamma Mia, and Matilda.

I've never repeated a show on Broadway, but I have seen the same show in multiple places around the world; Mamma Mia and Wicked both come to mind.

We just returned from an NYC trip, and got to see three shows while we were (thank goodness for family in town who watched the kids!) Absolutely loved Dear Evan Hansen, one of my favorite ever scores I think, and the whole cast was spectacular. Hello Dolly was a great show, my husband adored it and has raved about it to everyone ever since. I'm obviously in the minority, but I didn't care for The Great Comet, I just couldn't get into the music at all. Everyone else seems to love it, so I would have given it another try, but it's closing before our next trip.

We have tickets for Come From Away for our next trip, trying to decide what else to see. My theatre-loving 4-year old is desperate to go to a show, but I'm not sure what he might like. The Lion King is coming to Orlando, where tickets will be cheaper, so we'll just see it here, and I know some shows have age restrictions. I'd love recommendations if anyone has any. He's already seen Finding Neverland, Wicked, Mamma Mia, and Matilda.

Aladdin or Anastasia. Both great. Anastasia music is so good. Currently listening to at work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter