The case of the missing ZING

BeautyLLM

<font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent
On April 17, Tennisnut, aka Susan, placed a ZINGER in the mail to me. A few weeks later she emailed me and said "what gives? Why didn't you respond to my ZING?" :mad: "What ZING?":confused: It had never arrived.

Well, guess what arrived today? The long lost ZING!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Yippee:jester: Guess there's a good reason they call it snail mail!! It is really fun to be ZINGED:crazy: :jester:

So, who will be next???:wave:

Now if only our TDC Blue Fairy, the originator of zing #5 would come out of hiding......

Leslie

Leslie,
I cannot believe it! You are kidding me!!! I am just thrilled that you finally got it. I was reliving that day....over and over....did I put the address correctly, did I put my return address, right state, did I put a stamp on it, did I mail it ??? So many questions.

Thanks so much for telling me. A big old burden has been lifted from my chest. Shewwwww.

Now, Please tell me who else was on the Zingee list.

Blue Fairy
( someone)
Dizneymama
Tennisnut :cool:

I miss Blue Fairy. I finally found a Tinkerbell Disney Channel on Ebay for her and don't want her to miss it~!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

TDC Blue Fairy
DisCritter
Dizneymama
tennisnut
BeautyLLM

who will be next??? Hhhmmmmmm.....

Leslie

Oh boy!! Maybe this means the LBE I sent to you will show up too. I didn't file the claim yet. Maybe I'll wait a little longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter