The CCS Gallery! Show us your handiwork!

I made some autograph books for our next trip to WDW- only used dollar tree jumbo size playing cards & some scrapbook paper & few other goodies. :artist:

d0f3e5f6-0d3c-4067-915d-cf78495d8e3d_zps51fcce47.jpg

BellesLibrary these are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I've never worked with resin or beading before just a few months ago, so it's been a learning process. I'm having a blast with it, though, and that's what counts, right!?!

We're taking DD to WDW this December for the first time, and I can't wait to show off my new creations then! (Though, let's be honest, I've been sporting them around town in anticipation of our trip!):rotfl2:

So happy to find a spot to post our projects! This is a Baymax/Big Hero 6 amigurumi I am working on for my oldest boy. Just the arms and legs to go!
baymaxinprogress2_1.jpg

The pattern is on Ravelry for free, by Nerdy Knots.

And this is the savings jar I made a few weeks ago, we are saving up for Disneyland! :cool1: Just a pickle jar, paints, glitter, and gloss sealer spray.
disneyjar.jpg

Glad to have found a place for fellow craft enthusiasts!

Here is my latest craft endeavor. A Malestrom t-shirt tribute for my husband to wear on our upcoming trip!

10947295_10102292906379286_6222898888186505604_n.jpg

I used my Silhouette Portrait. For the flames I did the freezer paper stencil technique. The ship and letters are iron-on vinyl.

Hi My name is Teresa and I'm a Craftiholic.

No for real. Loke sewing costumes but my addiction doesn't just stop there... It has no end.
I finally got enough nerve to apply at DW creative costumes department. I have an Interview at the end of August ( I live in KY and will relocate for my dream job)

So I've been running around preparing. Making my portfolio. I even found my own fabric book with my portfolio inside. I made the cover with embroidery, puff 3d embroidery, and heat press vinyl.
image_zpsedyogxlu.jpg

Costumes I've recently:
image_zpsfjjiazid.jpg

11402919_1140244029335491_4842740456571391570_o_zpslwrnm1ys.jpg

10525930_1078778462148715_773480398269879695_n_zpsycrrq6ws.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

Those outfits are amazing! I have been wanting to experiment with wearable LEDs but haven't worked up the courage to actually buy any yet
China... To buy then most places I found want like .60-.90 cents a piece. I bought all mine from aliexpress.com and like eBay stores but all from China. I got packed of a few hundred lights for $6.00 and included free shipping. If you want to play around that's they way find start. You have to wait a few weeks but worth it for the cost.

Also I used regular LEDs as long as your fabric isn't conductive then it's not an issue. Unless it's advertised as conductive or it metallic fabrics you won't have anything to worry about :)

China... To buy then most places I found want like .60-.90 cents a piece. I bought all mine from aliexpress.com and like eBay stores but all from China. I got packed of a few hundred lights for $6.00 and included free shipping. If you want to play around that's they way find start. You have to wait a few weeks but worth it for the cost.

Also I used regular LEDs as long as your fabric isn't conductive then it's not an issue. Unless it's advertised as conductive or it metallic fabrics you won't have anything to worry about :)

Thanks, I'll look into those! I was looking at different EDM sites but they cost just enough that I kept putting off ordering some

I made these after our last trip to WDW. I surprised DBf with them, and they currently hang in our living room :)
IMG_20140818_155039453.jpg

1476649_10206600152781040_4086837722265475640_n.jpg 11024646_10205888724875787_8848789007109958735_n(1).jpg 11259094_10207182472858678_566536673013399303_n.jpg 11888071_10207182477378791_5666614298421429585_n.jpg My favorite thing to make are definitely the poodle skirst I use to customize my Disneybounds. They're on the simpler side in terms of work (1-2 hours each) and super low in materials cost as I make them out of the traditional felt but they're comfy and fun and characters love them. In order, these are Yzma (the poison to kill Kuzco...), a Wilderness Explorer, Lilo, and Coronation Anna.

I haven't made a pair in awhile but I wanted to share the shoes I've painted. I made them for a friend and even considered making an etsy shop but I got busy with life and it didn't happen. Anyways here are my Ariel shoes.

Attachments

• me shoe.jpg
    me shoe.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 16
  • shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 16
I have been sewing all my life, and I'm pretty good, but your stuff blew me away. I couldn't find a date for when you posted your pictures, but I am hoping like crazy that you got the job. You definitely have the talent!

No for real. Loke sewing costumes but my addiction doesn't just stop there... It has no end.
I finally got enough nerve to apply at DW creative costumes department. I have an Interview at the end of August ( I live in KY and will relocate for my dream job)

So I've been running around preparing. Making my portfolio. I even found my own fabric book with my portfolio inside. I made the cover with embroidery, puff 3d embroidery, and heat press vinyl.

I have been sewing all my life, and I'm pretty good, but your stuff blew me away. I couldn't find a date for when you posted your pictures, but I am hoping like crazy that you got the job. You definitely have the talent!
I did receive a job offer but due to the hours I would start off I was unable to accept the position :( My starting hours 4am to 1pm and I'm a single mother. My mother was originally going to move with me to help but due some family issues with her parents she was unable to do so. So I've had to postpone my dream job. But I still keep my hobby alive and continue to be as creative as possible! lol Thank you for the compliment :flower3: Makes me feel like I'm on the right path..

I'm so glad to hear you were offered a job. It means you're definitely good enough for Disney!!! That's huge!! You can be so proud of yourself. Postponement is postponement. It's not "no". IMO you are definitely on the right path - it will lead you there, just maybe a bit more slowly than would be ideal, but I really believe you'll get there.:tinker:

Hi! Currently a fairy costume designer for kiddos (as well as draw, craft, and tinker). Made the entire Flynn costume save for the shirt / boots.

Kiddoflynn.jpg 12187733_10153732517489914_7825811894009091878_n.jpg

QUOTE]

Omg, OMg, OMG!!!!!! I LOVE these! I have been searching for a way to do a "make it pink / make it blue" aurora dress for awhile now and currently have fiber optic lights on sale (coming from china, so its taking forever), but I may have to switch to LED now that I have seen yours! You are truly gifted!

Any chance you could share some of your crafting with lights technique in a tutorial?

I love the pics, so many creative people. My DD made some Minnie ears & pressed penny bracelet for fair. If I can figure out how to compress the pic size on my phone I will post pics. Maybe it would be easier from the laptop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!