The Christmas 2019 Fort Wilderness Golf Cart Parade YouTube Video

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Led by Chip & Dale, of course!

Again, like the recent Halloween Golf Cart Parade, this is brought to you by MouseSteps / JWL Media and less than 10 minutes long.

Their website has lots of good Disney videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeffLangeDVD/videos

And for the record, I have no relationship with the video provider.

Enjoy, ya'll!

Bama Ed

So cool. I watch other Utube RV videos at other campgrounds and they are they scraggly little parades. Not Disney though. We were there in Oct. and were blown away with the decorations for Halloween. I kept asking my hubby where everyone kept all this stuff during transport, we can barely fit what we need in our 5th wheel much less all those decorations. Love the Fort.

Having watched the video again, I believe I had a FtW Mike sighting in the golf cart lineup as it went by. Maybe if he drops by this thread he can confirm if he participated. He was in the back half of the parade, I will hint that much.

He's like the elusive Big Foot - you're not sure if that's what you really saw.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!