The CM said we called too early today, but I don't think we did

Disney Princess 6

<font color=purple>I'm Eeyore's human counterpart
I counted on my calendar yesterday and deduced that today was exactly 60 days before March 8th, so called for Cindy's reservations. My DH got through but was told no PS because we're one day too early. I checked on the calculator here and it also said today was the day. I'm stumped.

:confused:

Actually I just checked hte PS calculator and for March 8th, yesterday Jan 7th was the day to call. Just so you'll be prepared if you can still go for March 10th (tomorrow for that day), you have to call at EXACTLY 7:00 ET and then still pray to get ressies for Cinderella's Breakfast. It sells out by 7:03 usually every morning. Many a times I've been shut out of Cindy's ressies. Just so you know, the princesses only appear at breakfast, not lunch or dinner at the castle. There is a new Cinderella and Friends dinner at 1900 Park Fare at the GF, which you can use as a backup if you really want to see Cinderella. There also is a princess breakfast at Norway in Epcot, Cinderella had been rumored to appear, but it's very infrequent.

We called for PS for March 9, not March 8 - and my whole story is posted above.

I do have a backup PS for Storybook Breakfast, but it's only for 4 and there are 6 in our party. I'm very unhappy about all this. We can try again tomorrow, but with our luck we won't get through again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter