• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The code I had to beg for . . .

BostonRob

DIS Veteran
Like many others, I booked my room using a code which was posted on these boards, then removed by the mods, saying it was a pin code.

A lot of people were wondering if those of us who booked, using this code without a pin, would be charged full price at check-in. I'm happy to say that didn't happen. I had a glorious (despite shoddy housekeeping) 3 night stay at the AKL for half price and no code or anything else was ever mentioned at check-in.

Thanks for the info. I also used the same code and was wondering how it would go, but not too worried not to use it ;) Glad that your stay was glorious. :sunny:

I booked two rooms using the code but I did also have a pin. I called last week to book another room for my son-in-law and requested the same code. The first CM I talked to said a pin was needed. I explained I had the pin and it was in my reservation. Their system was down and he could not look it up. I called back later to book the room and the CM said I did not need to provide the pin, that it was tied to the household. My son-in-law is not in the household of my first reservation. I just said OK and booked the room. Didn't ask any questins!! POR waterview for $108 including tax.

just returned from por using the same code and had an awesome time no ? asked :cool1: going again end of june on same code :cheer2:

soccermom5 said:
just returned from por using the same code and had an awesome time no ? asked :cool1: going again end of june on same code :cheer2:

Oh, you lucky duck! Have fun. Boy I wish I could squeeze a 2nd trip in :)

BostonRob said:
Like many others, I booked my room using a code which was posted on these boards, then removed by the mods, saying it was a pin code.

A lot of people were wondering if those of us who booked, using this code without a pin, would be charged full price at check-in. I'm happy to say that didn't happen. I had a glorious (despite shoddy housekeeping) 3 night stay at the AKL for half price and no code or anything else was ever mentioned at check-in.

I had the same experience last week. Now I'm hoping for a code for our October trip. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter