The Coffee House @ DLH?

LizzyS

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to The Coffee House recently? I need to find a quick and easy place to grab something on the day we'll be doing the Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps tour (prior to EMH at Disneyland) and I want to be hassled as little as possible that morning since we're having lunch earlier than we normally would. We normally stop for breakfast after about an hour and a half or two of rides. I'm going to drink coffee in the room, so I'm mostly thinking of a big nasty pastry and some fruit. Is this a good place for that?

Starbucks also has some good and quick breakfast sandwiches which is our go-to. You can mobile order on the app and skip the lines.

Tangaroa Terrace is another option if you’re staying at the DLH. They now offer mobile ordering although some of their new breakfast menu options might not be the easiest to eat on the go. :scratchin

We tried Tangaroa Terrace this weekend for breakfast. We had high hopes for this new option, and mobile ordered. We were very disappointed. The Tangaroa Toast was blah. They failed to include the hash browns in the breakfast platter. Won't be doing this again.

Tangaroa Terrace is another option if you’re staying at the DLH. They now offer mobile ordering although some of their new breakfast menu options might not be the easiest to eat on the go. :scratchin

I did check out the new menu and it's a bit too pineapple-y for my husband, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter