The Complete Walt Disney World - cheers Kevin

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Following Kevin's review on the DISUnplugged I've just treated myself to The Complete Walt Disney World by Julie and Mike Neal. Got this from Amazon UK and have not been able to put it done.
As Kevin said this one will be returned to many times... hope Corey got his copy back ;)

Can someone tell if the book is widely available in the US? I will be in CA in 9 days and wondering if I can pick it up at one of the larger book stores like borders for example. Any know. I prefer to buy it from a store than buy it online and pay shipping.

Thanks so much!

I too bought it after hearing about it on the podcast and love it. I haven't finished reading it yet but so far it is a great read. I suggest everyone read it

i also bought it after hearing about it on the podcast and it had just the right info we needed!

I'll agree, great call on that book. I would consider it great referance for those that have never been, to reinforce the concept that WDW is a bit more then six flags

I agree with all of the above. Loving this book. I am going to get copies for my other Disney Crazy friends. The best part is the PICTURES. They are awesome!

I can't wait to get a copy. I called my local Waldenbooks and they don't have it.

BTW, the employee asked me if Walt Disney World is one word or three.

I ordered the book after seeing a recommendation on the podcast forum. It is so terrific! I love my UG for advice, but the Complete Walt Disney World is pure enjoyment! The pictures and trivia are fabulous. Love the hidden Mickey section, too.

BTW, the employee asked me if Walt Disney World is one word or three.[/QUOTE]

:lmao: :lmao:

This book is great! Got it from Amazon a few weeks ago!! :coffee:

Can someone tell if the book is widely available in the US? I will be in CA in 9 days and wondering if I can pick it up at one of the larger book stores like borders for example. Any know. I prefer to buy it from a store than buy it online and pay shipping.

Thanks so much!

I know I checked all of our local bookstores, i.e. Borders, Barnes & Nobles, with no luck. I just ordered it through Amazon.com. Still waiting . . . :rolleyes1

I ordered my copy from ebay and got it pretty quickly, and the authors signed it too! I love the pictures and it'll make a nice keepsake to remember our trip to WDW.

I've bought (in the past) Birnbaum's 2005 and the Unofficial guide 2003 + 2005.

This year, I bought "the complete walt disney world" on Amazon.com and it is AWESOME. It is the best of both books. It has great pics (like Birnbaum), and useful info (like unofficial guide). Yet, this book is super easy to read and find info in.

GREAT book. I ordered mine online through Barnes & Noble and agree with all of the above. I'm taking this book to WDW along with the UG (and ALL my notebooks!!).

I bought a copy at our local Books A Million several weeks ago. What I have read so far is great.

Suzanne princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter