The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

oregondaddyof2

Dis Dad's Club Member #443
We are back at it again... :cool1:

When we came back from the World in September 2009, we told ourselves that we would wait a few years before going back... That thought lasted about 10 minutes :lmao: and we have been trying to find any reason to go back this year... I think we found the perfect reason, so we have decided to plan a trip again... YAH!! :yay:

For those of you who are just tuning in and missed our trip last year, let me introduce you the people traveling going on this adventure...

Me (Terry) 28 years old
DW (Toni) 29 years old

3988011171_826fd09d51_b.jpg

We are leaving behind a few members of the family this time... Here is who is staying with our family at home....

DS (Alec) 10 years old
DD (Tailor) 6 years old

4093477641_60cab94267_b.jpg

Although it was a very tough decision, we decided to hit Disney by ourselves this time and leave the kids at home... It is gonna be a little weird walking around without them since every trip we have gone as a family... With Alec going into middle school we thought it was best that he didn't miss school at all, and Tailor loves school and doesn't want to miss it... The kids have also told us that we deserve a trip by ourselves, and we couldn't agree more :goodvibes...

Coming up next...

The reason behind the trip...

╠═Table of Contents═╣

Preliminary Plans
We are Booked!
The Ultimate planning Binder...
Superhero Underoos :-)
Life update and list of possible ADR's...
Airfare is booked... oh yeah, change # 3 already...
Next Update... Transportation?
Universal or no Universal?
Our plan...
The night before the trip...
Toni's Random Thoughts
Photos from last trip...
Countdown to ADR's...
More photos...
Tentative ADR's...
Even more photos...
Toni's new purse... and family time pictures...
Park bag or no park bag?
Mickey Mail!!
Idea's for Tailor's B-Day...
Arrival night plans..
250 Days!!
Bowling night...
Tentative Park Days...
Change #4
Another Change... #5 to be exact...
Proud Daddy... T-Ball Pics...
Lost a tooth, but don't miss it at all...
Updated schedule...
Field trip to the dairy...
Just ordered the party tickets...
199 Days left...
Crazy hair day at school...
Mickey mail!!!
Flight changes...
Clothes for the trip...
Another updated schedule...
ADR Day!! 180 days and counting...
Life update...
ADR Update...
Another change to dining?
Toni is losing her mind!!
More flight changes...
Stroll down memory lane...
Memory lane part 2...
Memory lane part 3...
Memory lane part 3...
Terry takes over the world...
125 Days...
New return airfare...
Flight changes again... Really?
Terry spills only 1 bean...
Meet Owen....
Preliminary Departure Day plans...
100 Days!!
Day 1 Plans!
75 Days!!
Schedule Breakdown
Carrie Underwood Concert
Carrie Underwood Part 2
50 days!!
Window Decals
Day 2 Plans!!
Day 3 Plans!!
Day 4 Plans!!
Magical Express Documents
Day 5 Plans!!
Busy, Busy!
To Do List
Travel Documents
Update on To Do List
Day 6 Plans!!
25 Days!!
Day 7 Plans!!
20 Days!!
Day 8 Plans!!
15 Days!!
Day 9 Plans!!
Update on To Do List
10 DAYS!!!
9 DAYS!!!
Day 10 Plans!
8 DAYS!!!
7 DAYS!!!
6 DAYS!!!
5 DAYS!!!
4 DAYS!!!
3 DAYS!!!
2 DAYS!!!
Wonderful Surprise!
Terry's a Beast
1 DAY!!!
Airline Check In!!

I am in too!! I will say there will be at least 4 changes and don't make us wait too long to find out when you are going please!

Wow! That was fast! I'm liking how you roll....PTR just starting up as your TR comes to an end!;)

After your last TR, I'm in!:surfweb:

I was hoping you would make it over here! Glad to have ya!

I'm in too.

Welcome!

I am in too!! I will say there will be at least 4 changes and don't make us wait too long to find out when you are going please!

You have a lot of faith in me if you say only 4 changes!! :laughing: We will let the dates be know here real soon!

I'm in. I came over from Jordan's tr.

Glad you hopped over! We are not nearly as popular as Jordo, but we try to hold our own!

Wow! That was fast! I'm liking how you roll....PTR just starting up as your TR comes to an end!;)

That is how we roll... :cool2: Cus we're cool like dat...

First of all, I want to say WELCOME to everyone who has already come to visit us... We hope this PTR will keep you entertained... I think it is time to dive in and discuss the preliminary details...

This trip is being planned around a birthday... Toni's birthday....

:cool1::yay::banana::woohoo:Toni's 30th birthday!! :woohoo::banana::yay::cool1:

After trying to figure out what to do to make this birthday very memorable, and we kept coming back to Disney... We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon alone and it was a wonderful time... Her birthday is December 1st... We have both dreamed of walking into the Magic Kingdom when the Christmas lights are on, and the deco is all set up with the wreaths and garland...

Here are the tentative plans :

November 26th to December 7th
Pop Century Preferred Room
10 Day Park Hopper
Disney Dining Plan (crossing fingers for free dining to be released!)
Magical Express
Using Disney Transportation while we are there
Airfare details to come

Of course, if you know us from last trip, this will change a few times.... Stay tuned for any updates...

Sounds like we will have to meet up then... That is gonna be exciting!

For sure, my dh thinks I am nuts for talking to people I don't even know. He just doesn't get it. His family never even took family vacations when he was growing up and we always did. So he has no idea what to expect. It will be me, my dh, and my dd who will be 5 then. They have never been to WDW and I haven't been since I was 6 ( I did spend 1 day at MGM in 91 and 1 more day at MGM again in 92).

I;m in !! Followed over from Jordan's thread!!

Thanks for joining us!

For sure, my dh thinks I am nuts for talking to people I don't even know. He just doesn't get it. His family never even took family vacations when he was growing up and we always did. So he has no idea what to expect. It will be me, my dh, and my dd who will be 5 then. They have never been to WDW and I haven't been since I was 6 ( I did spend 1 day at MGM in 91 and 1 more day at MGM again in 92).

I can understand what you DH is saying, but after a while, it is fun meeting new people on here that you would never have met otherwise... It is even more weird meeting them in person, but it is a lot of fun... We went to WDW in 2004, 2008, and 2009.... There is so much to do and it has changed so much, you are going to have a blast...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter