The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

Your Mom is very smart to tape that shut, you are like me and can't stand to wait :rotfl:!!

Great job on getting all that stuff done to prepare for Thanksgiving :thumbsup2!

It feels good to have things getting into place for Thanksgiving... That is the last milestone we have before the trip...

I am excited to see what is in the card... My Mom gives great gifts, and she knows me very well, so I always love what she buys!! and it being in en envelope adds an interesting twist!! :scratchin

5187951227_89790560d1_b.jpg

Toni you so know if that card wasn't taped shut you would open it!! :rotfl:

Woo hoo for 6 days to go!!! I'm at 11 today which means online check in bright and early tomorrow morning!!! YAY!!! :cheer2:

I would guess Dooney money too because she has been dropping hints that she wants a new one about every 3 days:lmao:.

I already put in my guess!!!!

And I like your guess!! But I have a feeling that is not it, my Mom keeps making comments about the Dooney's for my birthday, it's a little too like she is trying to throw me off... :confused3

Oooo, what a tease ;) Dang it, I wanna know.

I will text you when I open my card!!

I would guess Dooney money too because she has been dropping hints that she wants a new one about every 3 days:lmao:.

This is coming from the one person other then Terry that actually KNOWS what it is!!! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!