The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

5187951639_1d9f5b3cdf_b.jpg

Why thank you... I use Photoshop CS3 to make these...

Love them! Today's is awesome too. :thumbsup2 I have to learn how to use the program.... yesterday I finally figured out how to make my own window clings using Windows Paint AND I put my name in Disney font on my Mickey heads! :teeth: I'm a tad behind you..... ;)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

I sure got some news to be thankful for on Wednesday morning... :goodvibes

My phone rang at 6am :eek: It was my brother!! He decided her wanted to come home!! He will fly in on the 8th to surprise Tailor on her birthday!!! :banana: He will be here until the 17th, then he is going to fly down to Cali with my parents to meet all of my Dad's birth family! This is HUGE for my brother, he hasn't wanted much to do with the birth family stuff, I think he feels like he is disrespecting the grandparents who raised my Dad... My awesome husband has know about this for a little while and has talked to my brother about the birth family and helped him realize that this is a good thing and he may not get this chance as great grandma is 90!

So, of course I got kinda sad that my parents and brother were going down and I wasn't able to... Going on a second trip a week after our WDW trip was not on my agenda... :sad1:

I called Terry at work when I hung up from my brother, told him I was bummed, and he said to buy myself a plane ticket!! I love this man... :lovestruc But I couldn't go without him and the kids... and the airfare is pretty spendy at this point... So, then he decides he will put in for a few furlough days and just see if they get approved, well the lady who handles approving or denying was there adn he asked her if she could just check and see if there were open spots for it, and there was!!! SHe stamped his leave forms right then and there!! He called me back and said, "Baby, I am taking you to California!!!" :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

So we are now leaving the 15th to start driving to Cali, with a stop in the Modesto area to see Terry's aunt for a night or so... And we will head back up to Oregon on the 19th and be home by the 20th...

Now of course I am trying to get us a day at Disneyland, but 300 bucks for one day is brutal... especially when Terry and I have this trip a week before... We shall see!!

We are not telling the kids anything, just putting them into the car!!! :laughing:

That is awesome news, Toni! I'm so excited for your whole family.:cool1: Terry, you are a good man! If I don't check in before you go, have an awesome trip all of you!

That is awesome news, Toni! I'm so excited for your whole family.:cool1: Terry, you are a good man! If I don't check in before you go, have an awesome trip all of you!

I am really excited about it!! It all just seemed to fall into place for the new trip and the family down there will be so surprised to see us!! We only told one great uncle so we can surprise our grandparents and aunt...

That's exciting!!! You should have lots of great stuff to report on your TR after both trips!

Oh I am sure the updates from the road trip will be quite entertaining!!! :lmao: There are times I have a hard time spending all day in teh same house as my kids, let alone the car!!! :scared:

In 36 hours we will be at the airport... :yay:

Terry was called into work on overtime from 2pm to 10pm tonight, then he is going back from 12a to 8a, and he is pretty sure that he will be needed tomorrow from 4pm to 12a... Then we leave 3 hours later... :eek:

It's a really good thing I have been on top of it and have everything ready!! I am just working on the kids laundry!! They are packed up for their grandparents houses tomorrow night!!

Wow Terry is a working machine!!! It's great that you have been packing for 3 months, you have it all under control!!

We can't wait to meet you!

Wow Terry is a working machine!!! It's great that you have been packing for 3 months, you have it all under control!!

We can't wait to meet you!

3 months??? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

More like 6..... :laughing:

I am very excited to meet you guys too!! I think it will be easier to steal my boyfriend away in person... :rolleyes1

Opps, forgot to log Terry out and log me back in... This is really Toni!

Organize and pack all camera gear
Put money on Tailor's school lunch account
Grocery shop for Jordan and the kids **Will get milk, bread and produce next weekend
Online resort check-in
Airline check-in, pay for luggage fees, and print boarding pass
Stop Mail **We are going to let the kids get the mail, that way we can send post cards!!
Finish packing
Get cash from bank
Buy plenty of dog food, cat food and cat litter
Load movies and music on Ipods
Make chore sheets for kids
Make phone list for Jordan
Fill out Medical Consent Forms
Type up itinerary for both our Mom's and Jordan
Write letters to the school authorizing Jordan
Order new eye piece for Bertha, and new camera backpack and Rapid Strap
Set TV shows to DVR
Find Toni's carry-on backpack
Make Alec and Jordan house keys
Clean out fridge
Get Jordan and MIL car seats
Toni try on shorts and pants, decide which ones to take

The only thing not done is pay for the baggage fees, but I can't do that online, so it has to be done at the airport in the morning... I can't believe I got it all done, I even have the house clean and only like 2 loads of laundry to do today!! :woohoo:

Terry is working from 2pm to 10pm today, I will take the kids to our parents house just before dinner probably... Then poor Jordan will come over and get my lecture on how things work around here, where things go, where the kids need to be and when, basically everything I have been drilling into him for the past few months... Then when Terry gets home we will go to bed where I will pretend to sleep until the alarm goes off at 2am... Hitting the road at 3 for the airport!!! Boarding starts at 5:30 and we should take off at 6!!!

If our aircraft is equipped with Gogo inflight internet then I will be on here, yahoo and facebook annoying anyone who will listen!! We also plan to put pics and updates on Facebook so if you are my friend on facebook you will get previews of some things!! :cutie:

I wish you safe and uneventful flights and we both can not wait to meet you. Have the time of your lives :hug:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter