The countdown begins!

I_Heart_MK

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! :)

DH and I had our honeymoon in WDW in September (my first time at WDW) and it was absolutely amazing. So amazing that I haven't even been able to bring myself to do a TR as I wish I was still there so much! Anyway, we've booked a holiday to DLRP for January (we never manage to go too long without a disney holiday!). We're doing 1 night at Santa Fe, then 2 nights at HNY (our first time there) and then another night at Santa Fe.

We're trying to think of new things we can do that we haven't done before to make sure it doesn't make us miss WDW too much! We've been to DLRP loads of times and love it dearly (we got engaged there!) but one thing we really noticed in WDW was how much more effort they seem to put in! All the cast members are so enthusiastic (I know there are some super CMs at DLRP, but they just seem to be everywhere at WDW!), and there are so many little touches and attention to detail!

We're planning to do ice skating and Panoramagique (if it's open!) and to try some restaurants we haven't done before (Ludwigs and Manhattan... we've done nearly all the others hehe!) to try and keep it fresh. I'm so excited!

Can anyone suggest any other things that we may have missed on previous trips? They'd have to be pretty well hidden for us to have missed them, but there must be some!

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Christine xxx

Belated congratulations on your wedding! :goodvibes

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious but have you spent time on previous visits checking out all the hidden Mickeys/secret touches etc?

Also, how about taking a guided tour? We've done these for both parks and they really are excellent. Even though you'll probably pretty much know everything already I'd still recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter