*The Cupcake Tour*This trip report is brought to you by..The Happiest Wife on Earth*

A few from the June facebook group are already in The World....this just makes me want to be there even more. I love checking in on them each day, seeing their pictures and stories from the day.....But OH I can't wait for it to be ME!!!!

I have been checking the crowd calendar daily. Not that I think it will change, but trying to decide.....Are we going to to morning EMH, or just go with BEST Park each day. Decisions!!!!

Today, I cam thinking we will just do best park. Crowd levels are at 8 each day for our trip and that is higher than we are used to, but that is ok. We will do rope drop, take an afternoon break, then head back each evening.

I also can't decided if I am going to check bags or not. UGGGG another decision.

Also, what is with the crazy people coming out at Disney lately? Expoding trash cans, guns on rides??????

NO, this doesn't bring a small bit of concern........

YES - IT DOES!!!!

:lmao: Well of course I had to join the "cupcake thread". I named it and I am now famous....yep ToddyLu is also Cre Cre (sorry had to pat myself on the back for that one...perfect name). I am sooo excited you are getting your girls trip. I love all your details...like we are standing arond actually hashing it out...subbing

:lmao: Well of course I had to join the "cupcake thread". I named it and I am now famous....yep ToddyLu is also Cre Cre (sorry had to pat myself on the back for that one...perfect name). I am sooo excited you are getting your girls trip. I love all your details...like we are standing arond actually hashing it out...subbing

Well, it doesn't hurt that I have some of the GREATEST friends in the world either. Thank you Dis for bringing us together. I can't wait till the day we met up IN Disney!!!

Tuesday I went to lunch with some friends from my old job, and one of them had just returned from vacation. Her stories, had me a little concerned about flying for the first time in over 20 years......Her first plane backed out about 10 feet then went back into the hanger, they were asked to get off the plane because of mechanical issues and switch to another plane. Then the second plane...about an hour and 1/2 into the flight, the cabin pressure changed, flight attendants all scurry to the back, then The cockpit door opened and the pilot came out and went to the back of the plane, then announced they would be stopping someone else due to mechanical issues. I have to tell you it had me on the edge of my seat for a bit, but I am all good again.

So after looking again, we have decided to change our park days a little. We WERE going to do morning EMH, but have decided we want that extra hour of sleep so we will now be following Josh's Best park each day then hopping to the next best park in the afternoons.

Here is the new plan...

Sunday 16th Arrival day - Epcot for lunch, then close Hollywood Studios

Monday 17th - Epcot all day

Tuesday 18th -Rope Drop Animal Kingdom close Magic Kingdom

Wednesday 19th - Rope Drop Magic Kingdom close Epcot (and a DIS meet)

Thursday 20th - Rope Drop Epcot (another DIS meet), close Animal Kingdom

Friday 21st Rope Drop Hollywood Studios then sadly.....head home

So not loving the short trip part of this, but when we return, we will only have 91 days till next trip.

My dear friend Cre Cre, loves to send me little and big surprises......This week she sent us a package with ....

I love the luggage tags and photo albums.

I have said it before, but let me say it again....I have the BEST FRIENDS!!!!!

The plans and changes sound great.

I hate flying but I just did it last week to Aruba and it was fine. A little bumpy but fine.

Hello,
I'm looking forward to your trip report ! We may be going in June next year so it will be great seeing how it goes for you :) . I'm kind of worried about the crowds because we are used to going in September with low crowds.

I have been super busy reading up on the FB June peeps. They have been great about giving us daily updates while they are there. It's exciting to here about how much fun they are having, even with the heat and rain last week. I have also been keeping a check on the weather forecast for about a week now, my first snap shot was great, low to mid 80's all week, but now......it's looking more like mid 90's. Oh well, we will be at Disney. Remember back to my plan to bring out flat water bottle and refill at the water fountains....well that plan has changed. After reading a thread about what people have seen in the water fountains and someone saying they saw someone clean a baby's bottom, well, we decided to up our budget a little so that we can just buy water now.

Also, I decided this weekend that I would prefer to save myself about an hour by ordering my few groceries to be delivered, instead of having the town care take us to the store. It is well worth the $15 I am paying for her to do it instead of me.

I can't believe we are leaving in 5 days!!!!!

I just have to get through my son's graduation today, then it will be time to get serious about finishing up the packing.​

We are leaving tomorrow for Disney!!!!! I am so excited. This morning, I checked into the airlines this morning and printed our boarding passes.

We finished packing yesterday, bags are at the door.

This time tomorrow we will be at Epcot.

:) We are waiting for your moment to moment accounts.... now back to our scheduled trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!