The Daily Grind ~ 1/5/2018 ~ MLK Day

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning everyone!

Hopefully everyone had a great weekend and has today off - Joe is off, yay!. Another brisk morning and very cloudy. They say no rain in the forecast yet it looks like its getting ready to pour!

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry - in progress
A/C tune up time - expecting to come this morning 8-10am
Afternoon oil change and tire rotation for Joe's car
Back up 2017 pics, video and family tree on disc
Water plants
Scrap
Chicken Parm & Green beans for supper

Have a great day!
Becky

Good morning!

We are both off today. Enjoy your day ladies.

Grocery list and shopping
Megan finish homework
Hope to scrap

Not sure of what elseat this point, guess relax lol

Have a wonderful day!!

Morning!

Good luck with the lists!

Today
Had coffee with a Dsil
Playing with Allison
Dsil coming to scrap:)
Work on photos
Lunch - P sausage & kraut

Have a great day!

Sorry for the delay. Was able to sleep in since the kids were all off today!

Today's agenda:

order PJ's dress for wedding
work on some papers for class
B turn in Spanish assignment
set up B's senior yr schedule
dust and sweep master bedroom
walk 2 miles

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Hello Ladies!

Never seem to be on the disboards and keep up with most of you on facebook. Thought I would say hi while I am on them today though!

Disneyland/California trip planning today. Tortellini soup is already in the crock pot-yummy!! Unfortunately I will have to mix a little laundry to my chore list too, but I do have the day off work!

I just registered #2 for junior year yesterday and need to start working on graduation stuff sometime soon! Time flies by! Keeping busy with basketball!

Have a great day all!

Hello Ladies!

Never seem to be on the disboards and keep up with most of you on facebook. Thought I would say hi while I am on them today though!

Disneyland/California trip planning today. Tortellini soup is already in the crock pot-yummy!! Unfortunately I will have to mix a little laundry to my chore list too, but I do have the day off work!

I just registered #2 for junior year yesterday and need to start working on graduation stuff sometime soon! Time flies by! Keeping busy with basketball!

Have a great day all!

So nice to see you again!! Real life is really getting in the way of keeping up with one another...

I feel your pain.. I'm registering the baby for his SENIOR year today!!! I can't believe it!!!

Good luck with your trip planning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter