The daily grind 10/23/18

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Hope all is well.

Morning shift
Wait for widow people to show up to fix crank bracket
Pay couple bills
Run sharky
Swiffer bathrooms
Make pumpkin bread
Afternoon shift

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

Good luck on your lists today!

Today:
Morning chores
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum out car
Try to get Hamilton tickets at 10am (coming to So FLA in January!)
Get pedi this afternoon
Scrap
Pork tenderloin & veggies

Have a great day ladies!

Mornin'!

Awaiting the grading guys to come out and finish the yard and driveway!
register for my last college class
run vacuum
sweep vinyl floors
review/edit paper
print out the paperwork for next 3 chapters in neuro science class to do quizzes and discussion boards
dinner menu/grocery list

Have a great day!

Happy Tuesday! It's chilly in Massachusetts so I'm spending my breaktime dreaming of Disney :)

Work today is being spent getting my office in order, I interviewed for a promotion and should hear by the end of this week. Figured it was a good chance to do some spring cleaning in here. Either it's ready for a new occupant if I get the promotion, or it's fresh and clean for my next round of projects!

After work:
Dinner
Rehearse songs for the showcase my family is performing in with our local community theater
Deep clean Living room
Make lists of party supplies and possible party games for the Halloween party we want to throw for our DS1 and 2 and a few of their friends
Make an irish coffee and enjoy it while watching an ep or 2 of Man in the High Castle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter