The Daily Grind - 10/6/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Rain is gone...gonna be a fairly sunny and warm day here which is fine. Ready to walk! The neighborhood looks like it has gone back to normal. All of the storm debris has finally been removed and they mowed the grass this week. All that's left is stump grinding from all the downed trees and some outside cosmetic and roof work on some of the buildings.

Watching TS Nate...Joe's older sister and her family life about two blocks from Mobile Bay in Alabama (they are expecting 2-4ft storm surge) but they are up on a hill thank goodness!

Today:
Morning chores
Water plants
Laundry
Sweep front porch
Walk
Scrap
Pizza for dinner

Have a great day!
Becky

Morning!

P2000- glad to hear "normal" is returning!
Hi m2mrb & PN96!

Today
It was good to have with coffee with Dsil - it's been awhile
Laundry
Vacuum
Order some pictures
Supper- out

Baby & momma come home today! She's still beautiful :)!!

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Happy things are almost back to normal Becky. Sure everyone in region is a easy for this seaso to be done.

Happy they are home Chae. Enjoy that little cutie!

Hi Nan, what’s your list for today?

No school or work!!!!
Plans to visit friend are postponed, she’s not feeling good. Plus I’m definitely come down with a cold.

PT at 9:00
Megan put her trip stuff away
Homework
College application

Rest and fluids for me.

Have a wonderful day!

OH Becky -- B would be in heaven grinding those stumps.. that is what he does for work during the summer and just loves it... We still have overcast skies and spitting rain here and there... It needs to decide to rain or move on since we have a game tonight.

What a fun time Chae to bring mom and baby home!!

Lisa-- enjoy the next few days off and hope you feel better..

Had lots to do this morning and my afternoon list doesn't seem much shorter...

I'm on a lunch break now and will start tackling my list when C leaves for work...

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Hello! Just stumbling around the the boards today.
Dropped in to say I thought mommy2mrb was my mom!

You see my initials are also MRB and my first name is Megan as well, small world.

Enjoy Friday everyone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter