The Daily Grind - 11/15/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning

Get to go battle with the post office today. Haven't gotten any mail since Friday!. Had a Amazon Prime package that was supposed to have been delivered Monday - still don't have it - and USPS is telling Amazon that they attempted to deliver it Monday at 7pm and last night at 7:21pm. Um, I'm home! No delivery attempt was made. Then I tracked another package, ironically, 2 pks of Christmas stamps I ordered from USPS.com only to be told a delivery attempt was made on that last night as well but our mailbox was full. The mailbox is EMPTY - nothing since Friday. This happens all the time, it's bad enough that we don't get our mail until after 7pm!

Also dealing with trying to reach our claims adjuster. He's been telling me for a month that TODAY is the day I'll be hearing something from Citizens on our hurricane claim. Now he just avoids my calls. Citizens is no help, they say they are waiting on him to submit the paperwork. Need to spend another day going up the chain on people not doing their jobs....like I don't have anything better to do, sigh...

Today:
Morning chores
Clean out fridge
Sweep out garage
Go to post office
Hair Appt? I have one scheduled but I didn't get my usual email or phone call conformation. Will call this morning to make sure
Call ins. company AGAIN!
Make a cruise pymt. (for Dec 2018 Merrytime cruise on DCL!!)
Pay a couple bills
Chicken and a big bottle of wine for dinner :)

Becky

Morning!

P2000- so frustrating!!!
Hi PN96 & m2mrb!

My schedule has changed dramatically!
Late Monday afternoon our DD broke her ankle - had surgery Monday night - no walking for 3 months:(
She's in a lot of pain! And needing lots of help! She has been caring for friends horses and barn - obviously she cannot do that now so Allison's mommy is gonna do it and I will watch Allison every morning for a couple hours!
It will be awhile till we get our new normal figured out. 3 months is a long time. It's a good thing she's between Disney trips:)
Today is opening deer firearm season - it's a big deal here. Even the schools are closed for the day.

Have a great day all! Allison is sleeping in my arms as I type! :)

Good morning!

Another blustery day here.

Becky ask for the post master!! Someone is not doing their job.
As far as insurance goes. Ask for the manager/supervisor of claim adjustments. Is there another person in your agents office? Going up the chain is a good option. Get everyone’s full name, phone number, date, time you talk to them.

Chae so sorry about your DD. Hope she heals quickly. Enjoy your mama rning snuggles with Allison.

Hi Nan

Pack lunches
Megan up and dropped off
Work
Get Megan
Homework
Dinner
Upload photos
Pick out photos for Christmas cards

Have a wonderful day!

Becky -- and the post office wonders why everyone is doing what they can online! We had that issue here and I was furious!! I was not really happy on my last visit.. AS for the claims adjuster it's time to go over his head to his boss or the head of the company...what a jerk!! Document everything and while you can handle things remind them you have a battalion of Dis girls that will help ya out! :)

Chae - I'm so sorry to hear about your DD. I'm glad Allison's mom can help her out w/ her work and you are able to spend some extra time with Allison every day. I hope your DD has a quick recovery and remind her it's okay to take those pain meds.. don't suffer through the pain...

Lisa -- hope you have a good day!

Today's agenda:

once over house
wrap some gifts
load and run dishwasher
read Ch 13
make decorations for B's bedroom door

I hope everyone has a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter