The Daily Grind - 2/2/2018

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Happy Groundhog Day! Here's hoping to a longer winter (yes, I know - Boo! Hiss!) but in my neck of the woods, its why we live here, hahaha! This is the first winter in the 12 years we have been here that I have had the A/C off and the windows for this long. We're lucky if we get 10 days a year, I'm already into day 18! Wheeee!

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Sweep front porch
Walk
Set monthly scrapbook goal
Scrap
Dinner out with Joe

Have a great day!
Becky

Happy Friday!

Well it’s been pouring here so Phil wouldn’t be seeing his shadow here lol

Good luck with your lists today!

Pack lunch
Megan up
Call my builder rep with couple questions.
Megan to school and then work at 8:00
Megan has NHS Leadership meeting after school, pick up after.

Grocery list
PT APPT
Grocery shop
Dinner
Watch a movie

Have a wonderful day!

Well, Phil didn't disappoint.. 6 more weeks.. so needless to say Phil and Elsa are on the top of my naughty list! ;)

Sorry I'm late to the party yet again.. so much needed done today... at least I have next week off from babysitting so I can scrap all week!!!! Plus I have tackled a lot of my chores this week so that will help...

Here is what is left on my list:

clean fridge and freezer
run to Walmart for a few things I need that were not on my list for the grocery earlier
await package (albums that were in back order jail for 3 months... lol....)
get mailer ready to go out to friend
find a storage box for all the CD/DVDs I burnt to bring all our photos current (M will work on transferring them all to the 2nd external hard drive we now have and a storage place somewhere else)
register B for SATs in May; check ACT dates but doesn't look like most of them will fit in our schedule of events; work, etc... so weighing all our options
finish 2 loads of towels
start C's laundry
strip C's bed and lysol it (he has been a bit puny but nothing major--- thank goodness)

I know there is more but I need to tackle all off this and then make a fresh list!

Have a great day!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter