The Daily Grind ~ 3/22/2021

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Pretty good here, amongst the Miami Beach chaos on every news channel. Thousands of maskless spring breakers creating so much damage to stores and hotels, so sad to watch. The 8pm-6am curfew is now in effect for that part of town for another three weeks! I feel for all of the people who live in South Beach...

Today:
Once over house
A couple of errands
Clear off paperwork on my desk
Scrap
Soup and tomato toast for supper

Enjoy your day!

Morning!

P2000 - Wow! Lot of craziness!!

Good luck with lists!

Allison day 😋

Enjoy your Monday!

Good morning!

Not surprised it happened Becky, it’s sad they had to destroy property.

Was beautiful weather here. Got a walk in and opened windows for a bit. Get a few more days!!!

Drop off cards at PO
Work
Put laundry away
Make pedi appts for us. Been over a year!!

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Becky - it's sad and disappointing the behavior being displayed by many. Want to be treated like adults but don't act like grown adults... My kids are that age and they can't understand why this continues...

We were able to get out and walk last night and I'm hoping we can do the same today.

I got up and got B's LOs put away... I had to order 3 more albums for his life pages because I had to borrow the albums to put away his youth sports and school pages.. those books are completely finished!!!

Today:

create and print spine labels for the completed albums
create missing 1pg LOS for albums - that'll be done today
look for missing photos from 2019 family album - only a few small things are missing -- 2 disney trips need highlighted in the album
laundry
vacuum bedroom
sweep and mop kitchen/dining area

Have a wonderful and safe day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter