The Daily Grind~3/31/2016

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Nan - looks like you are enjoying Spring Break #3 - great pics on FB!
Lisa - sorry to hear about Megan's knee issues. Hopefully the PT and exercises will help make her strong
Hi Chae!

Today:
Routine bloodwork - DONE
Morning chores
Grocery shop
Water plants
Scrap
Dinner?

Enjoy your day!
Becky

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

Thanks Becky, we are hoping too. this will be a continued battle to keep her quad muscles strong.

today:
print out new insurance stuff - needed printer ink
try calling PT schedule line to see if referral was submitted yet
start sorting BLB photos - going to do PL sleeves, so will go quickly once I start
dentist appts. for us both
p/u quick lunch
meet two of Megan's friends to take out to another friends so the can work on a group project for Theology - might be doing same tomorrow if they don't finish today - I will stay out there and run some errands
bring girls back to drop off site
early dinner
Megan to dance - friend taking her home
I work 6:30 - 9:30

have a wonderful day :)

Morning!
Can't say that it's a good morning although it could always be worse!

P2000- good luck with the list - I know DH's days are long right now so therefore so are yours!
m2mrb- continued P&PD!

Today:
Had coffee with friends
Town with DH to finish errands from yesterday - we didn't feel up to it after taking the dog in :(
Now sitting at the truck repair place!
It broke down and had to have it towed here. We're waiting for DGS to come and get us!!
Hopefully the rest of this day goes better!

Have a great day!

Morning!
Can't say that it's a good morning although it could always be worse!

P2000- good luck with the list - I know DH's days are long right now so therefore so are yours!
m2mrb- continued P&PD!

Today:
Had coffee with friends
Town with DH to finish errands from yesterday - we didn't feel up to it after taking the dog in :(
Now sitting at the truck repair place!
It broke down and had to have it towed here. We're waiting for DGS to come and get us!!
Hopefully the rest of this day goes better!

Have a great day!

So sorry about your dog Chae, I didn't realize you had to put him down yesterday until just a few minutes ago. It's rough losing a pet because they truly are a member of your family..

Thank you P2000- I know you understand because it hasn't been that long since you lost your kitties so close together! It is hard

On a brighter note the truck is fixed and cost $30!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter