The Daily Grind ~ 3/4/2016

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Good Morning!

I freaked out yesterday when the school reported that B had skipped 2nd and 4th period- she was in her standardized writing test and was listed as unexcused absent from class- is it just me or does that seem a bit off.

Today:
girls to school
walk
thank yous
floors
girls bathroom
dinner- ??? DH is gone
walgreens with A

Rebecca

Morning! Another below zero morning here! Should be the last of them!

rlovew- yes that seems strange but glad it worked out okay!
Good luck with the lists!

Today:
Had coffee with Dsil
Off to see DH's aunt (she's 90 this month)
Laundry
Wash quilt
Clean my bedroom
Supper- out with friends

Have a great day!

That seems really off Rebecca. She was in testing so she shouldn't (or at least not at our schools) be moving classrooms. Our students stay in their testing class the entire time. I would really be questioning that because they should have taken attendance in that testing class/area..

TGIF!!

PJ got her surprise from Disney Florist at college yesterday.. She had no idea we had sent something.. I didn't even expect it to arrive before next week. We got her a Disney picture frame, her 2016 Mickey grad ears, and it included 2 Mickey shaped rice crispie treats! She was so excited!!!

Let's see today's agenda:

balance checkbook
send B off to school
run errands
pay bills when I return
once over house
scrap --- I have 3 LOs of 2012 left and I looked over my inventory of 2011 and it was done! I only have 5 life years left)
pick up B
homework/online class

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Happy Friday!

P and PD to all :hug:

Rebecca that is wrong, they should of taken roll in the test class!
stay warm Chae!
sweet surprise for your girl Nan!

today:
make lunch
us all out early for bucket brigade!
Cherylann and I will be meeting with Deacon and one of the teachers that leads the school mission trips to Guatemala about doing a BLB trip!!!
mass presentation #2
home for lunch/hang out time - so enjoying having Cherylann here!
p/u Megan
homework/chill
dinner
friends coming over for dessert and to meet Cherylann - they sponsor one of our BLB girls

have a wonderful day :)

Today the attendance is fixed with a school absence in all 1-4 period classes. It was just the teachers who reported she wasn't in class - since she was in the testing area not class. 3rd period she has a 10th grade class- so the teacher knew all the students were testing and would not be in class and therefore did not report any absences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter