The daily grind 3/8

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Had a nice weekend. Got a couple walks in with Megan. She is heading back to school this morning.
Will be back for a week 3/29-4/5 as long as her classes stay remote that week. And then home for the summer probably 4/28 after finals!!

Week starting off in high 30’s, 50’s mid week and possible snow on weekend 🤣 happy almost spring!

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning!

m2mrb - your weather sounds very similar to mine!
Hi P2000 & PN96!

Allison day 😋
The kitchen faucet broke yesterday so DH plans to replace it today - then I need to do dishes and clean the cupboard under the sink!!
Supper - ?

Have a great Monday!

Morning!

And we are back from the World! Had wonderful weather and the Riviera Resort is just GORGEOUS! Loved being able to take the Skyliner to EPCOT and HS. It was a different park experience for sure...some days the parks seemed empty, other days, not so much. Lots of construction going on and lots of stores, kiosks and rides closed. I would guess that each park is operating at 70% or even less, especially at HS. EPCOT didn't even open until 11am. MK and HS were by far the most crowded and the mask police we rarely in force like I read they would be. People walking and drinking with masks down, some wearing their masks around their chin and alot of times, it was very hard to social distance. Everyone would gather in pockets...in MK, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland were packed (I have never seen so many strollers and babies under 3 months old at the parks in my life, families were very busy under the stay at home orders, hahaha!!!) but Adventureland wasn't crowded and anywhere around the castle and main street were empty. The best day was at AK, we walked on to Flights of Passage (there was a 60 minute wait for the Navi River ride, probably because of all the families with new babies couldn't ride FOP 🤣 🤣 ), walked on to the Safari and Everest! Our new favorite experience/ride was the Rise of the Resistance at MK which was awesome and enjoy a couple days of the Flower & Garden Festival at EPCOT. We also got to spend a few park days and dinners with my Orlando brother and SIL which was wonderfu!

Alas, all good things must come to an end, sigh! Back to groundhog days except for Joe, who went back to work at the office today. His first day back since March 19th of last year! Feels strange not having him here after all of this time!...

Today:
Once over house
Exercise
Run a couple errands
Work on my jillion photos, haha!
Get my 1st vaccine (Pfizer) this afternoon - woohoo!
Stuffed turkey burgers for supper

Enjoy your day!

Becky - Sounds pretty similar to our experience in Jan 2021. Our favorite park is AK but being able to walk onto the big rides was amazing!! We didn't do HS in Jan but the people on the bus described it to others like you did. I'm glad you enjoyed RoR! We get our Pfizer vaccine on Wed. (Just have the boys left; we have to wait for their age group to open; however, one needs to make a call because it's actually available for his service job.)

Chae - have a wonderful day with Allison! I'm sorry to sink facet broke!

Lisa - enjoy the warmer weather. Glad you had a wonderful time with Megan home. I know I love spending time with the kids when they are here.

Today:

once over house
laundry
make cheese dip for crackers - kids requesting something different to snack on.. lol
scrap
update scrapbook challenge

Have a wonderful day & be safe!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter