The daily grind 4/28

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Oh Becky. So sorry about your friend.
Continued prayers for your dad.

Well final went great! Felt like she did pretty good Until 10:30 When notice came through that system error happened and none of the tests were saved! All 90 students have to retake tomorrow. Thankfully it’s only 50 questions. Megan finished it in 20 minutes. They also couldn’t access class assignments do she got rest of the day off.

Trader Joe’s was so much better to shop at! Lot less people. Everyone had a great attitude and friendly. Stocked up for 2 weeks. And everything fit in my freezer

Megan classes
Laundry
Floors
Marinate steak for tonight
Pay couple bills
Check on container store order (ordered on 16. Not shipped yet.

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning,

Well, Dad came home from the hospital yesterday! He lost all of the water weight but his kidney levels remain high which means they still aren't functioning as they should be. He has a new cocktail of meds to follow as well as a strict diet. Fingers crossed it works! Thank you all for your prayers!

Lisa -good luck to Megan on her final take two!:badpc: Wish our Trader Joe's was closer - they do have some great stuff!
Chae - are you and DD still having fun with the new Cricut?
Nan - scrapping away?

Today:
Laundry
Walk
Sort thru my family tree paperwork and organize - it's a mess!
Scrap a bit
Tacos for supper

Stay safe ad be well!

Morning!

m2mrb - good luck to Megan - again!
P2000 - sounds pretty good for your dad - continuing to pray -
Hi PN96!

Today
Laundry
Mail package to Allison
New router is being delivered today - DD will hook it up and then download design space and then start playing with new cricut!!
Supper - ?

Stay safe and enjoy your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!