The daily grind 4/30

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Becky do you know what Disney decided?

Good luck to B with finals.
Continued prayers Becky
Hi Chae

Megan felt better yesterday afternoon. Repeat final was similar so that helped and it was loaded correctly this time. Decided to take afternoon off and just vegged.

Final push on paper
Study for upcoming tests

Pay bill
Rework my budget/debt
Make lasagna
Clean kitchen
Dust

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning!

m2mrb - good to have some rest time!
P2000 - continuing to pray -
PN96 - sounds fun for B - good luck to him!

Today
Same ole - same ole
Laundry
Vacuum
Scrap
Supper - meatloaf

Enjoy your day!

Morning!

Well all of Florida north of West Palm Beach will enter part of phase 1 on Monday. Restaurants can open wth a 6-foot social distancing for outdoor seating and a 25% capacity for indoor seating. Retail can also reopen with 25% capacity. That's it. My county (Miami Dade), Broward County and West Palm Beach remain in lockdown until further notice. They will review again on May 16th. The Governor stated all the data on COVID in the state supported the entire state should open but the local mayors have decided now isn't the time.

Lisa - no final word on what Disney has decided but when they do open, there will be very limited access and experiences. No fireworks, parades, character meet and greets. Hotels will require on-line check in, no housekeeping during length of stay, no coffeemakers in room, no mini bars. Will open one park at a time starting with 25% capacity. A very strong rumor that EPCOT won't open until sometime in 2021. Will be interesting to see...

Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
A few household chores
Exercise videos
Pay bills
Flight for Germany finally cancelled getting a refund - now I have to call our travel insurance to get that refunded
Scrap
Take out for dinner - we are ready for a break!

Stay safe and be well!

Thanks Becky. Have a feeling October trip won’t happen and Christmas is iffy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts