The daily grind 5/19

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning

We we are now in phase 1. Three weeks to see how it goes before phase 2. Our new saying is “safer at home”. Only construction, manufacturing and church services with lots of rules are open.

Finally found a small freezer for garage. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

Reorganize garage for freezer
Finish cleaning house
Megan class work
Finish watch last 2 Star Wars movies been watching all of them the last couple of days
Walk
Pay bills
Balance checkbook

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Welcome to Jumanji Lisa! Or Phase one as they like to call it :P! We started yesterday, will see how it goes...
TT to my Orlando brother yesterday, believes they will be going to phase two on May 27. He said its already business as ususal everywhere except the theme parks. Hotels and air bnbs are even open already! He and his wife have dinner ressies at Morimoto Saturday night - they are super excited!

Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Laundry - in process
Go pick up my car - low on freon but it shouldnt be at 2 years old. They tried to find a leak but couldn't so they injected it with dye so if the cold air goes away again, they will be able to find the leak.
Hair appt - YAY!
Walmart for pick-up
Work on cards
Slow Cooker chops for dinner

Enjoy your day and be safe!

@Poppins2000 Jumanji! too funny! We aren’t changing our routine these next 3 weeks.

Eating in restaurants is something that will be in our phase 2 also. Retail shops can do curbside pick ups then too.

We are getting ready to start Stage 3 on May 24th. Most things are currently open at 50% capacity. Our family is not going out til Stage 5 (July 4) if then; when it's supposed to be everything open at 100%. We only go out for essentials/necessities. Those who can work at home will continue to work at home. B is only one working away from home BUT he works w/ trees and stumps so minimal human contact. We are all still wearing masks when we do go out...

Lisa - hope you enjoy the new freezer.. Ours is stuffed full and we love having it.
Becky -- enjoy your hair appointment.. I really should call and get the boys' hair cuts set up.
Chae -- hi!!!

Today:

once over house
some digital scrapping due to conference calls and video meetings
drop car off at repair shop (already discussed issue and luckily we know them well enough we can drop and run)

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!