The daily grind 5/6

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

mexican restaurant failed badly last night. After ordering at 4:50 food to be picked up by 6. Never got it. So many people waiting. After another hour I gave up. Did get email that refund being processed. Got McDonald’s instead. At least had my margarita lol.

megan to study for pharmaceutical class. Last final tomorrow!!!!

faucet is done! Pantry shelves from container store coming tomorrow.

having awful allergy flare upthis morning. Meds and Neti pot
Start cutting circles for ornament tags
Walk
Remove stuff from pantry’s

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning,

Sorry to hear of your Mexi Fail Lisa...wonder what happened? Glad you are getting a refund!
Hi Nan and Chae!

Found out last night that the husband of one of the ladies I used to Aquasize with passed away of COVID, all alone, in the hospital a week ago. None of our group even knew he was sick, let alone in the hospital. Will reach out to her today...

Today:
Walk or exercise videos
A couple chores
Put together grocery list and coupons
Scrap
Burgers for dinner

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Becky do sport about your friends husband.

from what they finally told us they were under staffed. 4 chefs with 8 assistants and couldn’t keep up with packing the food??? In the hour I was waiting saw maybe 10 people leave with food.
yet they had two hostesses at each door. Know manager and wife were there too. Think it was an excuse. Oh well. Their mistake and they probably lost a few thousand $

Morning...

Beautiful sunny day but the temps are still early spring... bleh!

Lisa -- sorry about the dinner fail.. it happens.. I think a lot of the Mexican restaurants were overwhelmed last night with orders since people actually could spend time with family and taco Tuesday/Cinco De Mayo. Plus the fact that a lot of places were not getting shipments in and some ran out early for the number of orders received... It happens...

Becky -- I'm so sorry to hear about your friends husband. It'll be good to reach out to her and I'm sure she will be glad to hear your voice.

Hi Chae! How's the weather? How's Allison?

Today:

once over house
finish off a project
scrap

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts