The Daily Grind ~ 6/26/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone had a good weekend - a few chores completed but essentially a nice relaxing one here :)!

Today:
Morning chores
Dust, clean and vacuum upstairs
Water plants
Aquasize at 10am
Run to grocer for a few items
Scrap
BBQ Skillet Chicken for supper

Have a good day!
Becky

Good morning!

Heat was awful yesterday. Thankful it's back to 70's now. Woke up with sinus headache :(

Work 8-2

Megan to do couple things around house and leave for work at 3:30

Not sure what I will do. Scrap if I feel up to it. Only work through Wednesday then I am on vacation mode!

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!!

Long day yesterday with 2 pigs that don't like to load the trailer... Our pig is a real pain.. she doesn't like to walk nice and prefers to turn around a lot.... so we will be walking her 2 times a day every day till fair.. thankfully they sit up chutes to walk down to the arena but this weekend they did not and what a pain in the bottom they were!!
B is going out with me this morning to walk Xena..and then over the next 3 days I will go out once a day and walk her on my own in the pasture.

Today's agenda:

once over house
walk 3 miles
B's laundry
B to get ready for scrimmage tonight
go to B's scrimmage tonight
dinner (grilled cheese and soup b/c of scrimmage tonight)
find sketches for stack of photos on desk
PJ home to do her laundry (she's been animal sitting for friends) and pack for her vacation w/ BF's family
town for lawn chairs/also need to set up our canopy tent to make sure there are no issues with it before the fair
make fair lists (yes, lists! lol)

I know there is more on the list but for the life of me I can't think of them yet.. I guess it's time to get out my notebook and start my crash lists..

I hope everyone has a good day!

Last edited:
Morning! High of 58* today!

Sounds like everyone has a busy day!

Today
Coffee with Dsil
Monday chores
Laundry
Vacuum
Make potato salad
Order a couple things online
Lunch with cousins

PN96- hope you got the dining reservations you wanted! I'm watching for Rivers of Light dining package!

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter