Clean-up kitchen
Bills
Make weekly chore list for DS
Put away scrap stuff from crop on Friday night
Clean
Scrap
Dinner - leftover bbq chicken

Have a great day everyone!

Another Monday :confused: P&PD for those in need. We are puppy sitting this week so I think it is going to be a long week. With a 7 year old dog and teenagers, I'm so not used to this.

take DS15 to conditioning
take DS14 to diving
pick up DS15

laundry
pick up DS14
clean out fridge
clean laundry room
vaccum main floor
have DS15 clean up poop and do garbage
water flowers
quilt
dinner

That should keep me busy and out of trouble for the day. Have a good one :hippie:

morning all

Monday you come much to fast.

prayers and dust for those that need it, expecially Blythe

me up YUCK night of bad dreams?? why I have no clue.....
work
meet mom to go do donations for the library sale on the 10th
pick up laptop it better be fixed this time
home again
work on spacial planning for where everything will fit on library lawn.
need to get this all figured out, cooker, book sale, silent auction, bake sale, tables to eat at and yard sale space.
try to recover from weekend at camp I was cheif cook and bottle washer and I'm wiped out still on the good side I was walking on dirt so the heel isn't hurting to badly this am.

Hope you all have a great monday.

Good Morning, Everyone!

Dusting Baby Blythe and Christy's heel! (Remind me to send you my foot and ankle strengthening exercises - I used to have the same problem, but cured it with PT and exercise)

Gym - good work out this am
breakfast done
make appt to preplan funerals (mil's alzheimers has us freaked into planning our old age now)
frame page for sil
do July birthday cards
plan album for dh
see can I visit stampin up dealer - I WANT MY NEW CATALOG!!!!
lunch
dinner
computer time
crash

Happy day, all!

Good Morning!

Pixie Dust and Prayers for all those going through hardship and troubles!

Today:
ekg- done
groceries- done
6:30 meeting about Girl's Day
work on resort swap
rest
wimbledon

Rebecca

Just a drive by - have been MIA -

Pixie Dust and Hugs to all - need to sit down and catch up with everyone.

Spent the weekend at the State 4H Horse Show. Still tired. Today - dentist and hair appts for me and both girls.

Gonna be on the road - still see our old dentist 2 hours away - too far I know but do so love him.

Hopefully have dinner with a friend there. And drive home when it cools down a bit. only 105 here today - :cool2:

Hoping everyone has a good day.

Workin'. It's hot and cruddy. DH brought my car to the mechanic. He can't do anything, so it's off to another. I can't live without A/C. I'm just to delicate for that :lmao:

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Rebecca, what's the EKG for?

Rebecca, what's the EKG for?

I have had a heart mumor since I was a young child (my first pediatrician happened to be a cardiac specailist and he noticed it but didn't put it in my records. We moved and a nurse noticed it and had all the testing done. Since then no one has noticed/mentioned it but when I went in for my respitory infection the PA at the clinic heard it for a 2nd time so he wanted it checked out.

Rebecca

I have had a heart mumor since I was a young child (my first pediatrician happened to be a cardiac specailist and he noticed it but didn't put it in my records. We moved and a nurse noticed it and had all the testing done. Since then no one has noticed/mentioned it but when I went in for my respitory infection the PA at the clinic heard it for a 2nd time so he wanted it checked out.

Rebecca

Ah, I've been told that I have a heart murmur too. Never been treated for it.

Just checking on ya ;)

So what did the dr. think based on the EKG, Rebecca? Hope all is ok.
Jennifer, I am with you, when it is hot, I NEED my a/c otherwise it gets ugly!:scared1:

My to do list:

Back to reality, vacation is over, had to wake up to the alarm. :scared1:
Clean out stinky pete boxes.
Put laundry away
Mailed out insurance paperwork
Work, ah, the guys missed me.:cutie:
caffeinate
reschedule sleep apnea dr, yes, I am putting myself on the back burner. Another appt came up with the family so I needed to reschedule my appt.
talk to MomE
Get DD out of the pool. She was in there from 2:00 to 7:15 pm. I don't blame her, it is muggy as heck here, but not close to what poor Tinkryansmom is experiencing.
Ordered CM digital album for a customer. I am hoping I get to do her wedding album next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter