The Daily Grind - 6/28/2018

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

And its a steamy Thursday....lordy it has been HOT and it will continue...

Today:
Morning chores
Pay bills
Errands and grocery shop
Scrap a bit
Relax - been a busy week!
Dinner?

Have a great day ladies!

Morning!

P2000 - stay cool!
Hi m2mrb & PN96!

Today
Had coffee with Dsil (it’s her birthday) & her grandsons
Now headed to a grave side memorial for my brother-in-law
Take DDs out to eat
Maybe hang at the lake
Supper - ?

Have a great day!

Good morning!!

While I'm up early; my check ins have been getting later and later.. Sorry about that... I get a jump on things while it is cool and then check in on the computer at breaks and when it is HOT!

My word.. our house is just absorbing and holding the heat even with the AC going... and yes it's been checked and is working properly!

Today's agenda:

B to finish Spanish assignment and math x 2 assignments
B to be ready for campus visit tomorrow
need to run out and grab M's birthday card and gift (forgot the other day - drat-- that's what I get for taking kids with me who then want to discuss everything and get me side tracked)
laundry - 1 load of towels; finish B's load in the dryer
await package delivery
edit homework assignment; review for quiz I want to take tonight and hopefully this evening be able to respond to 2 of the members of my class discussion board (that way I am DONE for the week -- next week I have off from class but have to write a paper -- all while they re-roof my house!)

I hope everyone has a great day! Stay cool!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!