~The Daily Grind~ 6/30/09

Tinkryansmom, prayers, :hug: and pixiedust for good results on your DH's tests. Please vent, scream, yell, all you want. We are all here for you!

Jennifer: codePRINTS429 one time use...but when I looked S&H into it.. it isn't worth the cost... if you order the 60 prints... it will cost you 49cents per print to ship...so you are paying 51 cents a photo to utilize them.. that is so NOT worth it! NOT at all!!!!! I'm so disappointed... I checked in under the pricing and if I'm reading it correctly... it is not worth the cost... :( Sorry, I got your hopes up, I should have known it was too good to be true.. I would have thought shipping would have been a set cost... not per photo...

Are you kidding me? 49 cents per print to ship? That's insanity! Thanks for checking into it for me. It's not like I don't have a bazillion other pictures printed already ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter