The Daily Grind 7-11-14

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Good Morning!

Today:
walk- done
commissary for groceries (driving down to Key West)
put away groceries/divide things out
devotions
work on paperwork
scrap?

Rebecca

Good Morning!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

I hope everyone had a productive and enjoyable day yesterday!

Days are cooler here today and the next few days... highs only in the 70s.

Today's agenda:

pick up parking permit for fair next week

nap
create DD's "Mr. Spell" for her floor wall
check status of a few orders we are awaiting
check to see if books can be rented today
DS18 to check his college emails --- got a call.. they moved him over 1 room but so far he has no roommate just suitemates.. I know it won't last but it would be awesome if it did! :)
scrap several PL pages that need finished

I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!

Good Morning!

Today:
walk- done
commissary for groceries (driving down to Key West)
put away groceries/divide things out
devotions
work on paperwork
scrap?

Rebecca

Rebecca, where are you living these days if you are driving to NAS KW for groceries? Are you living in the Keys you lucky girl?

TGIF!

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!

Today:
Morning chores
Begin marination of pork butt for Sunday :)
Hair appt. @ noon
Continue work on organizing photos
Call DVC to link Feb. ressies
Dinner in Key Largo tonight

Enjoy your Friday!

Becky

Happy Friday!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Rebecca, Nan, and Becky, enjoy your day!

Today:
clean off counters
hair appointment at 10:30
once over house
start pulling shorts and shirts for packing
check paper stash for MAW swap
dinner pork chops

Hope everyone enjoys today

Happy Friday!

good luck on your lists today ladies!

we are still having a streak of great weather! mostly 80's and loving the cool breeze in the mornings!!

P and PD to all :hug:

today:
finish cutting for LO's for LSS and package them up
start assembling baby album pages
nail appt.
home to p/u megan then go work at LSS for a couple hours since I could only do 2 hours yesterday, finish pricing and work on a couple things
meet up with some friends at local farmers market
figure out what we want to do this weekend
dinner - chicken tacos

have a wonderful day everyone :yay:

Rebecca, where are you living these days if you are driving to NAS KW for groceries? Are you living in the Keys you lucky girl?

We moved to Marathon on June 30th. Larry took over Community UMC in Marathon in July. It is a beautiful yet expensive place to live.

We moved to Marathon on June 30th. Larry took over Community UMC in Marathon in July. It is a beautiful yet expensive place to live.

Awesome! Well if you ever head up this way let me know - we live two miles off of exit one from the turnpike... :)

Awesome! Well if you ever head up this way let me know - we live two miles off of exit one from the turnpike... :)

We will be headed home from Disney on Thursday and eating dinner in Homestead on our way home if you want to get together for a bit. We will be up at times as my Sister lives there as we discussed when we met up a couple of years ago at a Scrapbook Expo.

We will be headed home from Disney on Thursday and eating dinner in Homestead on our way home if you want to get together for a bit. We will be up at times as my Sister lives there as we discussed when we met up a couple of years ago at a Scrapbook Expo.

I remember that your sister and her family live here as well! We'll be around here on Thursday, you are more than welcome to stop by - let me know! I've lost your cell phone # (new phone!) so I'll PM you my info and you can touch base :)

Enjoy your time at WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter