“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/16/10

:wizard: P&PD for all those needing it.

It's Friday!! :yay:

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe... this is the habit of the month for July...

Work till 3p...Smile and Nod... only 2 more, today and Tuesday at Smile and Nod :banana:

Bank
Balance checkbook
Pay Bills

:laundy:

Dinner- :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!!

GOOD Morning, Everyone!

:tinker: Dusting Baby Blythe

Deb, aren't you about ready to change shifts?

Yesterday - had my last segment of stampin up party - it was a FUN time - I was the youngest one there, :rotfl2:
Neighborhood revolution meeting (why does there have to be a crisis before we actually SOCIALIZE?)

Today
Pool and gym
grocery
library
bank
breakfast
scrap
C-Pap repair place - mine is whistling
lunch
nap
computer time
pick up neighbors
Buca de Beppo
"forever young" or whatever the group's name is - Geezers from Northhampton mass. I'll feel young, for a change:laughing:

Happy Day, All!

Just poppin' in to say Good Morning!!! I'm leaving in a few minutes for my get-together with my stitching friends. I'll be picking my mom up and then driving down to Mt. Dora where we'll follow our tradition of going for tea at the tearoom and then shopping in the quaint little downtown area! We'll meet up with the rest of our group at the hotel this afternoon!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Have fun Stephanie!

I feel like a broken record - workin' today - don't wanna! Morgan's show is this afternoon. They are putting on Peter Pan (she's a lost boy, only has a few lines). I am not going :sad1: because I've already missed 2 1/2 hours of work since I can't drop her off until 9:00. DH is going to videotape it.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning!

Sorry you have to miss Morgan's show!

Today:
children's service
watch babies for 3 hours during field trip
finish mom's b-day gift
wash clothes
pack
cook for VBS
VBS
clean after VBS
get things ready around here to leave tomorrow

Rebecca

Morning!

I'm off today. A little tired. I watched my nieces kids last night right after work. Never went home. Out of my routine. And it was a late night. And I'm trying to wake up!!
I'm off today and my list is a mile and a half long!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Stephanie- have fun
dusting Blythe
Jennifer-i'd love to see the video
deb- almost over!!!! Yippee
Linda- get that c-pap machine fixed!

Rebecca how are you feeling? Any better?

And how's your dad? Is his treatment done yet? I was thinking of him yesterday.

Good morning, everyone!!! This begins my last weekend of summer vacation (I go back Tuesday). I'm determined to have a joyful weekend!!! :)

A little Blythe update--last night (well, yesterday afternoon and ALLLLL night) she stayed out of her incubator and in a little bed!!! So excited for them! Thanks again for all of the prayers and pixie dust! We think we are about 6 weeks from her coming home. We can't wait to see her Sunday morning!

Deb, you're almost done at Smile & Nod! That's great!
Linda, I'm loving the neighborhood revolution!
Holly, I hope you get some rest today!
Stephanie, enjoy your day today!!
Jennifer, I'm sorry you have to miss Morgan's show. :sad2:
Rebecca, are you going to Disney this weekend? Have a great trip wherever you go!

DH is off today--we're waiting on a TV repairman and bed delivery guys (who STILL haven't called!!). So my list is a little wonky. Here's what I hope it is:

1. Morning Stuff
2. Repairman & Bed come--bed guy's coming, but the TV guy is NOT. URGH!
3. Fix all that
4. Lunchtime stuff

5. Nap
6. Work on swaps
7. Get stuff ready for my office at work
8. Grocery store
9. Maybe scrap some
10. and the ever-present Laundry, Laundry, Laundry

I hope everyone has an awesome day!!

Well, it's the day before 4-H project turn it... so even though things are done, we will check everything one more time and make any adjustments..once it goes to the entry hall thats it..

PJ had her consumer clothing/fashion review last night.. She received a blue (1st place) for her back to school outfit and her notebook. We will find out on Sunday if she received Honor Group or any additional ribbons for her notebook. She really liked the fashion review and wants to do it again.. except now we are on the look out for her prom dress... She'll show it next year! We know what we are looking for.. we know which dress..but the darn thing can only be found in size 16 around here...ERGH!

So we need to review:
2 - photography exhibits
scrapbook

woodworking.. must get photo up for you all to see what SHE made!
collections
woodworking.. photo of DS9's cutting board
clean up Duke our rabbit and get his kit/food together... need a jug for water.. why do I always forget that???

The rest of the day...
cut out the white dots for making my blue polka dot paper for the sketch swap... (need over 100+ dots)
dishes

laundry Started
exhibits to entry by 3pm
note & coupons attached to index card.. DH must take younger boys to get their cleats tomorrow after project check in.. they irritated me last night so it's on him now..he is the worst to go shopping with..cause the kids find something they like.. he doesn't like it so he talks them out of it! SERIOUSLY! They are wearing the shoes not you! DADS!
kids to clean rooms or NO fair next week (clothes put away, beds made, toys/junk in its place)
gather items for sketch swap
find the ribbon PJ bought for "A" America altered letter
pull papers for mom's "J" Japan, cut flowers and test out the "J"
clean up kitchen/dining room
get allergy meds for DS14 they are on the attack now... he didn't have any issues on vacation but now he does.... ERGH!

I am DYING here...OMG, a friend forwarded a link to some funny Walmart pictures and I've been crying all afternoon! :lmao:

I am DYING here...OMG, a friend forwarded a link to some funny Walmart pictures and I've been crying all afternoon! :lmao:

Is it the people of walmart site? I used to look at those, they're hilarious!

Today was sort of a bust... I woke up, got ready for work, and then decided I didn't want to go.

Now working on swap stuff to get ready for crop tonight.

hope everyone is having a good day!

Deb - almost there!
Linda - good luck with the revolution!
DIT and rlovew - have a great time!
Mm2000 - sorry you had to miss the show :(
SIOH - can't believe you are going back so early! When do classes start? Enjoy your last weekend!
Nancy - congrats to PJ on the ribbons!

I'm on workday 2 of 5 in a row. Blech. Slow day, but I'm putting out fires everywhere due to other people's stupidity. Feel like I need the t-shirt "I'm surrounded by idiots" today. The hero of the day is my darling DH who solved a DsD crisis in 45 minutes where it would have taken her mother 4-5 months to fix it and went on a work-related errand for me when 2 people at my work dropped the ball. And he surprised me with a Sonic soda when he returned. I have a keeper! Now just 2.5 hours to go!

afternoon
what a crazy few days and the next to aren't any better.

I won't be around much for the next 2 days L has double meets and I need to run to camp.

enjoy the weekend ladies hope you all have a wonderful one

SIOH, I am so happy for Blythe and your family. She is one tough little magnolia. :)
DiT, I love doing tea with my mom too. Have fun
Rebecca, did your parents feel the earthquake?
Morgan, good luck with the show! Make sure Dad has a fully charged battery.
PN96, congrats to Princess J. Your kids are 4H Whiz Kids :thumbsup2

Yippee Skippy, it's Friday!!!

My to do list:

Apparently start the day early again - 3:30 am, yuck
Feed the cats
Clean out their stinky pete boxes, :snooty:
Write in DD's communication book
Get DD ready for school. She's been up since 3:30 am too.
Put a load of dark clothes in the wash.
Fold laundry and put away
work
caffeinate
Stop to see friend's swap items. She does fabulous work. I ooh'ed and ahh'd over each thing. Especially the button bracelet.
Dinner
Cancelled riding lesson, too muggy.
oversee tubby time
DIS
Watch Whale Wars

You're not being a pain! I'm so excited for you!

Yeah, me too, that's why I asked! Then just now, I reread the whole thread and realized you had already told us -oops :rolleyes1

That concert was WONDERFUL! You guys in Mass have a TREASURE in that group. I laughed. I cried. And they got 3 or 4 standing ovations. AMAZING!

Now, after two nights in a row out past bed time, don't expect to hear from me too early tomorrow morning because I will be :faint:, I hope.

I'm on workday 2 of 5 in a row. Blech. Slow day, but I'm putting out fires everywhere due to other people's stupidity. Feel like I need the t-shirt "I'm surrounded by idiots" today. The hero of the day is my darling DH who solved a DsD crisis in 45 minutes where it would have taken her mother 4-5 months to fix it and went on a work-related errand for me when 2 people at my work dropped the ball. And he surprised me with a Sonic soda when he returned. I have a keeper! Now just 2.5 hours to go!

Your husband is so nice! I remember him from The Dream's closing sale.

And you can do it!!! You're more than halfway there now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter