<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/2/10

It's Friday!!! :dance3:

Long weekend for me starting after work today!! 3 days off in a row
bliss.gif

:wizard: P&PD for all those needing it. Dusting Blythe, SIOH's cousin, PO3 fam and Chtisty's fam in MS. Thoughts and prayers are with all needing them.

Today is surg for my dear family friend. Cardiac cath w/ stents is best case, open heart surg is worst case. Then after he recovers from that it's a carotid procedure, as he is 90% blocked from that. DS18 is supposed to come in and sit with his friend. At least that was the plan before I went to bed last night, not sure if anything changed later...

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe

Keep to my points :teeth:

Work till 3p... Smile and Nod... 12 more dayshifts :rolleyes:

Water my plants
chores006.gif

Dinner- roast beef...

Have a Great Day everyone!! Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Holiday Weekend!! :teeth:

Good Morning, everyone!

Dusting Baby Blythe, Tom's family, Deb's friend, and all who need it.

Today
Pool
out for breakfast with friend
Staples
laundry
weed
lunch
work on project
dinner
chill out
crash

Happy Day, all.

Prayers and pixie dust for everyone who needs them!!!!:hug:

I have my car back so today I'm going shopping!!!!! The only other thing on my list is to scrap. This should be a fun day!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Wow - what a stressful time so many are having. Hugs, strength, and good thoughts to everyone who is struggling right now. :grouphug:

Been a busy (but mostly good!) few days, and I am REALLY looking forward to the weekend. Still *trying* to take everything one step at a time around here and am still juggling way too many "to do" items - but I'll just keep breathing and keep moving like everyone else.

Celebrating DHs birthday today - low key, compared to our blow-outs in recent years, but serene and relaxing are just what we all need now. :cake:

Going to try to pull through the day. Try to get more information form the Nova Scotia police and the RCMP. Not looking forward to telling the kids about their grand-mother. My mom died 7 years ago on the 9th of July. This just seem far too familiar...:sad2:

Good Morning!

Prayers for Blythe, Deb's Friend, Tinkerbean's family, Christy's family, and all others who need it.

Today:
children's church- done
work on swaps
work on circle journals
dinner
still resting from the infection- it is killing me

Rebecca

Hugs and Pixie Dust all around!

I'm working today. Hoping to get early release :) I do have Monday off (with pay!), so that's a nice bonus. My sister is going to PEI tomorrow and said we could us the pool all weekend, I'm thrilled!

Good days to everyone!

time to get off of the world for me............................ I must be bad luck.........

My friends who were finally pregnant after the last loss 16 years ago just lost this one she was 4+ months along. God speed little Nathan...........................

other than that news and Rhondas my day was going along well except for the internt problem yesterday which is how I missed everything.

The services for our Aunt were beautiful I'm told and the family is holding up as well as can be expected.

Sorry to be a downer I'm just really bumming right now. I hope to get myself in a better frame of mind soon.

back to your regularly sceduled program.

Hugs to you Christy - you certainly could use some good news and happiness in your corner of the world.

Wish I was closer or could be of some sort of help. Know I am thinking good thoughts for you. I hope it will help some.:hug:

Running again today -

Gravel was delivered today - have to go take a picture
Handled Little Gym
Target
PO - mailed cards and resort swap
Back to town for wrapping paper
Groceries away

Helping DD pack for cabin right now - I tell her what she needs and she adds it to the bag. Then I have to go pack for me and DD3

Supervise lamb feeding and start packing my truck for trip to cabin. Driving up and will be back tomorrow night - DNephews Bday is 4th of July and SIL decided to do his birthday dinner - I just found out yesterday.:mad: so my family, ILs and DHs cousins family who are going to cabin with us - all have to drive up tonight drive back tomorrow and sleep at home then back to cabin on Sunday. Pain in the @ss. Cabin is 1.5 hours away - but hear the Forestry road to get there is HORRIBLE this year so we could be looking at 2+ hours each way. I understand having a holiday birthday stinks - my DD is 12/24 but HELLO - advance planning works. I know she knew we were all planning to go to cabin - we go every year - I really think she did not expect us to come down - so she could invite us all for the sake of inviting - and then not really have to plan on anyone coming because we were busy. OK vent over. I just really don't get how my SILs brain works.

Everyone have a great 4th Weekend. Celebrate safely. Travel safely.

Driving up and will be back tomorrow night - DNephews Bday is 4th of July and SIL decided to do his birthday dinner - I just found out yesterday.:mad: so my family, ILs and DHs cousins family who are going to cabin with us - all have to drive up tonight drive back tomorrow and sleep at home then back to cabin on Sunday. Pain in the @ss. Cabin is 1.5 hours away - but hear the Forestry road to get there is HORRIBLE this year so we could be looking at 2+ hours each way. I understand having a holiday birthday stinks - my DD is 12/24 but HELLO - advance planning works. I know she knew we were all planning to go to cabin - we go every year - I really think she did not expect us to come down - so she could invite us all for the sake of inviting - and then not really have to plan on anyone coming because we were busy. OK vent over. I just really don't get how my SILs brain works.

Everyone have a great 4th Weekend. Celebrate safely. Travel safely.

Call me a crank, but I would have stayed at the cabin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter