~The Daily Grind~ 7/21/10

Nan, Duke is so cute!!!!

I found a pink ATG!!!!!!!:banana: I had to wait until we finished unpacking the floral boxes and then it was time for the scrap and beading area boxes!!!!! The first box I opened had the ATG and refills in it. There were only 2 and now there's only 1 since I quickly put it on hold for myself up at customer service so I could buy it when I got off work. We don't even have them out on the sales floor yet, but the manager said I could buy it!!!:banana:

Score DIT!! :thumbsup2

Nan- love the bunny :lovestruc

YAY for Blythe!! :yay: She sure is doing well!!

Nan love the bunny pics. So cute. I'd love to have one but we have way too much wildlife in our backyard.

A little Blythe update--She had another eye exam yesterday. The doctor said that everything now looks "good"! There was concern 2 weeks ago at that exam that she might have to have surgery on her left eye or that she would be blind in that eye. Now, it appears to be fixing itself! I know it's all the wonderful P&PD!! Thanks, y'all!!

That is such wonderful news!!!!

Nan, there is no bunny as cute as dat bunny at the fair. :)

My Wednesday to do list:

Feed cats
Clean out stinky pete boxes
Do the laundry shuffle; one load gets put away, one load into the dryer, one load into the wash, one load gets folded.
Get DD up and ready for school
Write in DD's communication book
Put gas in the van
Work
Pick up new "progressive" eyeglasses
Dodge the lighten strikes to get back into the van
Forget to stop at drug store to pick up excedrin pm
Have issue with dinner; ribs on bought on Sunday were bad. :scared1: power flickered off, back on, flicker off again, decided on pizza for dinner.
Oversee tubby time
Worked on button bracelets
DISing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter