The Daily Grind ~ 7/28/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning and TGIF!

And the heat continues...Nan and Chae looks like you will get some relief today!
Lisa - hope you get some rest!

Today:
Morning chores - DONE
Laundry - started
Hair appt at 9
Sweep front porch
Water plants
Scrap
Dinner out with Joe

Have a great day ladies!
Becky

Good morning!

Hope the hear breaks soon Becky
Hi Nan and Chae hope your lists are easy today

Got Megan's check in time for Tuesday 6:45am. At least we won't be stuck in traffic

Megan start ACT studying
Bank
Pick up last textbook
Store to get after surgery stuff
Wait to hear if Megan's car will be done /pick up
Early dinner
Megan work at 4:00
Update calendar with appts
A bit more to put away -hate this part after a trip

Have a wonderful day!!

Morning!

P2000- stay as cool as you can! Our weather has been perfect- mid 70s to mid 80s for daytime highs;)
PN96- hope your getting all your school projects done!
m2mrb- hope you guys are settling back into your normal routine!

Today
Had much needed coffee with just Dsil and I
Off to town for errands
Need to vacuum
Clean bathroom cause I didn't get it done
Plan supper

Have a great day!

Morning all!

Lisa -- glad you can avoid traffic but those hours should only be seen for Disney flights! I've got you both in our prayers! :hugs:

Becky -- hope it cools down for you soon!
Chae -- I wish our temps would drop a bit more especially at night..

I did get a lot of classroom things knocked off the list only for the girl to come home and ask for a few others things! lol When her inspiration hits it hits at a quick pace!

Today's agenda:

C -- work & homework submissions tonight & and go through the shoes in his closet that he informed me he doesn't think fits... so why are we storing them??? We can give them to someone who needs them!
M -- sit up my new wide format printer.. where I wanted it will not work so I need to do some rearranging and find a bigger place but I'm out of room in my scrap room... :faint:
finish laundry
sweep kitchen/dining room floor & rugs
pull 3D glue dots for tomorrow's project
complete 5 of PJ's classroom albums
sketch a page for PJ's class album (12x12) they are doing for open house -- each child will do an "about me" page so the parents can go through them.. at the end of the year -- the kids will get their original work to go home but I will make digital copies for PJ so she will have one of her little kids..
B -- to clean his room or it is mine on Sunday which means any thing I want will GO! :cheer2: lol

I am also awaiting a call from neighbor's son to sit w/ his mom so they can get dad settled into rehab for his recovery... I miss having them both across the street...

Ok, I better get started on things so I can get a few things off the list before I need to help.

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter