~The Daily Grind~ 8/4/10

StitchIsOurHero;37670284A Blythe update--she had her weekly eye exam said:
Oh, yeah, if they are doing training with Mom and Dad, the big go home day is very close!

I had a great bday yesterday. People at work threw me a party, some even came back in after working all day and made me feel so special!! :goodvibes The potluck was such a hit everyone says we need to do it more often! Yumm-o!

Sorry Deb, I missed wishing you happy birdie day on your day. Glad to hear it was a good one.

shoulder hurts still, no pool or gym today, and maybe no stone laying either.
\

yeah, I am thinking staying away from stone laying would be wise.

Ok, all kids are registered in school & paid for... (only outstanding costs is yearbooks & sports passes... wanting on interview for sports pass issue....could be next to nothing!)...

Next task pay tuition payment for college kid...

Do you have to register the kids each year for primary school? Never heard of that.

Happy Wednesday everyone

My to do:

Feed cats
Get dd up and ready for school
write in her communication book
work
Checked out a house for a friend
dinner - chicken and green beans
take dd out for ice cream
oversee tubby time
early to bed - nasty sinus headache from the humidity again. :sad1:

Yes Lisa, we have to register the kids every year thru senior year! We pay astronomical book rental fees and 95% of the time we never see the books or workbooks... Last year PJ brought home a book at the end of the year.... not one page of the book was touched..the spine still was solid, not broken at all... she said they never even opened it.. It was a paperweight in her locker!!! Yay!! Money well spent! NOT!

Lisa- I think you had asked me about the main pool at OKW- I finally went in today. I thought it was very nice but hot. The slide was really good- longer than I expected.

Rebecca

Lisa- I think you had asked me about the main pool at OKW- I finally went in today. I thought it was very nice but hot. The slide was really good- longer than I expected.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca for checking. MomE and DD will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter