The daily grind 9/13/17

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Rebecca continues prayers that B is found and okay

Becky safe travels home.

Hi Nan and Chae.

Back to school crud has her t megan and I feeling like colds are coming on. Boo! Need to knock it out quickly. We go to Disneyland in two weeks!!!!

Write early release note
Megan up and out
Tackle my dumping ground areas
Pay bills
Balance checkbook
Megan home at noon
Follow up appt with orthopedic doc
Lunch out
Homework
Dinner
Ballet
Curriculum night at school for me

Have a wonderful day!!

Morning!

Continued prayers P2000 & rlovew!!
m2mrb- I chuckled at "dumping ground"! Only because I can relate!
Hi PN96!

Today
Off to town with DH
Pick up photos I finally ordered:)
Sort out craft room - I did a lot of yard sale buying of baby furniture. We need to decide who gets what so I can get to my scrap stuff.
Supper- cabbage rolls ( I think)

Again prayers for Becky & Rebecca(and B)

Good Afternoon

Our church is in great shape. From satellite photos we know our house has a roof. B is on the missing persons list but they are not able to let people know if they find them, they just look for them once listed.

We are still in NC and plan to start back to Melbourne tomorrow to wait for the keys to open.

Rebecca -- continued prayers... I hope you hear from her soon.. I've been checking her and FB regularly for updates. I'm hoping the house is in good shape too.. How is the rest of your families homes?

Today:

enjoy day home with family after a few long days

My mom had some shingles missing, a fence gate down, and some debris.

My brother had a number of days without power(came back tonight), some screening down at the pool and fence down.

My sister (who rents) has trees down in the yard, no power, not sure when power will be back as she has lots of power lines down in her nieghborhood.

My little brother (who rents a room) has no power there, he is here with us though.

We were very blessed. We have not heard anything about our house in LaBelle.

Rebecca

Rebecca happy to hear there is minimal damage to all the homes. Hope power is back soon. Safe travels and continued prayers for B safe return

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!