The Daily Grind ~ 9/16/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning,

Well, Sally came ashore early this morning in Gulf Shores, about 30 miles south of my SIL's home. B said that for 30 glorious minutes, it was finally quiet as the eye passed over them and they everything started back up again. They are getting sustained winds of 60mph with gusts up to 101mph. Her fence is down, a medium sized tree in the front yard, no power for hours and her front hall is flooded. She sent us a video of what it sounded like with all that wind and rain - it was like a jet engine continuously firing up. They still have 12 more hours of rain to go! Thank goodness her son is living with her, I would hate for her to be going thru this all alone. She did say next time she will leave and not ride the storm out, too stressful! It's already been a rough week for her and my Joe as they lost their last living Aunt & Uncle within a week of each other due to COVID. Just more 2020......

Lisa - should like Megan is pretty busy - yay on getting photos ready to scrap!
Nan - Wow - can't believe you are seeing smoke from the fires!
Chae - stay bundled up, have fun with Allison :)

Today:
Walk
Stay in touch w/B
Run a few errands
Oil my cutting boards - getting kinda dry
Put together grocery list/coupons
Scrap
Chicken & veggies for supper

Stay safe and enjoy your day!

Good morning.
How scary for your SIL Becky. Hope they can get damage fixed quickly. So sorry for your losses.

Megan had a better clinical last night. Got to watch a couple IV’s put in and help with a discharge. Thankfully got off at 9:45. Home in an hour, she dumped scrubs in washer, showered and wiped all of her other items down. Talked a bit and tucked her into bed. She doesn’t have class until 10:30 so gets to sleep in.
Walk
swiffer floors
Clean bathrooms
Laundry
Update stuff I’m trying to sell on-line

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Becky - I'm so sorry to hear about Joe losing his Aunt and Uncle to Covid... ((hugs)). 2020 is just a crap-show for sure... it's always something...

Glad Megan had a good clinical night. It's always nice being able to see someone discharged to go home.

Kids are at school today....

Today:

once over house
quick load of laundry
vacuum downstairs
scrap
await phone call and hope it doesn't come in...but I'm laying odds it will....

Have a great day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!