~The Daily Grind~ 9/2/10

Jennifer I think 1/2 and 1/2 on the diagonal kind of resembales the wing angle. Oh and on the blue book thing welcome to middle school thought mentality!! they think the kids can now all of a sudden fend for themselves about 5th grade here and by 6th good lord look out.

thank you for all the toughts and prays ladies. The Math teacher is denfinatly on board. Her lastest email is the possibility of starting a homework club and she has spoken with his teacher for math (and social studies)from last year. She is taking that info to the team on her own.!!!!:worship::worship: as for the other teacher who is actually related in a round about way I emailed the school sec and she went right over his head to the HEAD HEAD of the department to call me. I'm thinking I may just call her since tomorrow is an insane day at work and I don't want to leave it for a conversation on a friday pm before a holiday weekend.

Lisa I'm not above using the att line trust me. They made choices that have affected him and now they have to make the changes I/he should not have to conform to them since they screwed up. I'm past po'd at them.

Off to take a nap the three hours of sleep have caught up with me.

I went with the first one. The recipient liked it best and I really liked the pattern ;) In this case, more is more.

Rebecca--Christmas? you are on the ball!!

Have a great day, everyone!!

The organized Christmas website has 2 get ready for Christmas programs that start this week and I really want to have most things done by December as things get really crazy with church and if the house is in order at least it can be our refuge.

Rebecca

Jennifer, I really like the first one :)

What do you all think of this? Not glued down yet so everything is crooked. I'm really struggling with this layout :(

100_2856.jpg

What else does it need? Or what would you do with it? The party is tomorrow.

What do you all think of this? Not glued down yet so everything is crooked. I'm really struggling with this layout :(

100_2856.jpg

I love it the way it is!

That's what DH said too :) He told me to stop stressing & glue it down ;)

That is a great LO..glue it down...
MM2000~ I like the idea of 1/2 airplane & 1/2 orange.. I love the LO!!!

100_2856.jpg

I love it just like that - what's wrong with it in your eyes?

Thanks everyone :) Just needed to walk away--my eyes were tired & needed a nap, so I took a nap ;) I like the layout now!

I went with the first one. The recipient liked it best and I really liked the pattern ;) In this case, more is more.

I liked that one best too. :thumbsup2

100_2856.jpg

They are going to love the layout. You are being extra critical because you want it to be perfect, guess what? It is!! :)

Love the layouts!!

Christy - hug the math teacher!! Sorry you have to deal with this!

Whose son is going to study "abroad" in California!!?? Where?? Where??

I love both of the layouts that were posted! I have to say I like the all-patterned paper one. . .I'm just an all-patterned paper person!

Rebecca--what's the organized Christmas website? Sounds cool!

Mommy2mrb--While we're at the cabin this weekend, I'm making DH plan ADRs with me! I even brought my planning notebook (yep, I'm a dork!). Are you excited that we just have about a month til we can make ADRs?

So glad to be up here and relaxing this weekend! I'm actually about to fall asleep--I think the whole week hit me at once!

It is a website with a plan to get everything done- include deep cleaning and organizing your house from the end of August to Christmas and by December the cleaning is finished and all of your gifts should be made/bought and wrapped and you are ready to celebrate without stress. I am doing the first plan they created years ago- the Holiday Grand Plan- they have another 1 without as much deep cleaning that also starts this week called the Housework Holiday Plan and then they have 1 that starts later called Christmas Coutndown- it starts in October. They alsoo have a plan called the rudolph club that starts in January.

Here is the website: http://christmas.organizedhome.com/holiday-plans

Rebecca

Rebecca--that's really cool, thanks for the link :)

My page is all glued down now :) Thanks everyone for the encouragement--you're right I want it to be perfect ;) It's close enough.

I love both of the layouts that were posted! I have to say I like the all-patterned paper one. . .I'm just an all-patterned paper person!

Rebecca--what's the organized Christmas website? Sounds cool!

Mommy2mrb--While we're at the cabin this weekend, I'm making DH plan ADRs with me! I even brought my planning notebook (yep, I'm a dork!). Are you excited that we just have about a month til we can make ADRs?

So glad to be up here and relaxing this weekend! I'm actually about to fall asleep--I think the whole week hit me at once!

SIOH-- ADR dork here too! we have been changing our minds between what we want, we should try to coordinate a meal if possible. Megan loves little kids and is looking forward to meeting you all. let me know what you are thinking about and I'll try to get our nail down too. Have a fun weekend at the cabin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!