Print some coupons from Joann

Get my car inspected
Returns at Mikes
Joanns for yarn

Finish baby blanket

Make something for dinner :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!!

morning all

up much to early but I think the cold may be leaving finally can breathe through my nose

caffinate cause it's going to be a long day.
boys up and out
work
school w/E's class making ghosts to decorate a pumpkin for the family readiness program. My bosses son is in Iraq packing up a base. Send a prayer there are 14 kids 12 of which are boys.:scared1:
home
L from bus
L to swim if he's feeling better
dinner
crash.....

I'm sure there is more but brain isn't totally functioning.

Have a great day all
prayers and dust for those in need.
Linda hope the travelling is safe.

This is going to be a long day, but it should be fun. I work this morning and then get 2 hours off before I have to be back at Michaels for crop night!! So, basically I'm there from 8-noon and then 2-9:15!!:scared1: Good thing I love that store! But, my manager says that I will be spending my day (and crop night) playing with pumpkins!! I'm going to decorate some with Cricut cuts on vinyl and then some with some kind of carving thing that he swears is easy and I'll have no problem with. The carved ones will be interesting because I've never carved a pumpkin (DH does it!). But, I'm looking forward to being creative with the pumpkins!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Hey, Christy - I know where your cold went...:sick: I feel like crap. The plant auction was fun, but I think it finished me off - came home dragging last night and now I know why.
Bed.
DS doc appt - have to take him
Back and collapse.

MM - the shirt looks fabulous! You used a different technique than we did - (never did send you pix, did I? - sorry) I'd love to hear how you did yours.

TB, and anyone else here under the weather, feel better. :hug:

Pam I'm sorry that you caught it. hang in there mine took4 days for me to feel semi normal. lots of fluids advil benadryl were my friends

Good Morning!

Not sure what all is on the agenda for today. We have children's service and then we were supposed to spend the day together celebrating DH's birthday but I think we will be going into town to go car shopping- his truck isn't worth the amount it will cost to fix.

Rebecca

I LOVE the tie dye tee!! Will you please share just how you did it?

Good morning!! And YIPPPPEEEEEEEE for Friday!! I am taking a personal leave day today to spend some time with DS, so only 4 working days for me til Fall Break!! I think we are going to go to Hobby Lobby and to the park in a little while!!

I hope everyone feels better soon--there have been nasty colds/sinus and stomach yuck going around at our school!!

And I, too, LOVE the tie-dye! Is it difficult??

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Empty dishwasher

4. Laundry under control
5. DS breakfast
6. Make grocery list
7. Get ready
8. Hobby Lobby trip
9. DS lunch
10. Nap
11. Start pulling papers for Disney album
12. Watch the rest of NCIS: LA
13. Walk, maybe
14. Go to sleep sort of early!!

I hope everyone has an amazing Friday!!

Yay its Friday!!
feeling a bit better this morning, ended up getting a migrain on top of the sinus headache last night, that's gone, just feel stuffy this morning.

:surfweb:
take more meds!
Megan up and out
empty dishwasher
swipe at kitchen
pick up Megan - early release day at 12:55
off to besties house for play date for girls and lunch out for me and my bestie (the daddy is staying to watch the girls)
dinner ? not sure how long we are staying at friends
home
bed early tonight

PD to all in need and to the other :sick: hope we all feel better today so we can enjoy the weekend!

It was a lot easier than I thought it would be! I followed the directions on the thread in the Arts & Crafts forum. I'll find it and link it. BUT, I highly recommend using 100% cotton shirts and paying the extra for the Dharma dyes.

I'm at work. Had to take a detour around a bike race/ride this morning. It made me late.

Morgan has a big science test today. I hope she does well, she's been nervous. She had her first clarinet lesson yesterday and was upset when she couldn't get the same sound at home, but calmed down once she got the technique down.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning!

Friday!:banana:

Homecoming game tonight. I probably won't be able to go-neice woke up with 102.7 fever and sore throat-poor baby.:sad2: Her dad got out of the hospital last night, starts aggressive chemo on Monday. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts & prayers.

Tomorrow we have DS8's game and then DS14's going to his first high school homecoming dance. Got his outfit ready (looks like Johnny Cash in all black :laughing:), picking up corsage tonight. He's going with a group of 20 so he should have a blast.

Hope everyone has a great day!!:)

good afternoon ladies!

well lets see........

mr. crockett is sooooo :sick:. he's home today. and he WILL be getting bubbalicious off the bus today. lets see how he does with the driver. he said they are going to chat. RIGHT.
i've got a call into the bus service place.

i did some errarnds this morning then headed off to work. i think i'm coming down with what my boys have. still fighting it. UGH.

ok. i've got some work to do.

chat later!

have a GREAT friday everyone!

Grrrrrr... I think I made this baby blanket too wide! Is it possible for it to be too wide? Well, I'm almost finished putting on the last bit of border, so It is what it is now...

Time to go to the DVM and get this car inspected...YUCK!! :crazy2:

I'm with Nan Deb never to wide.
Holly I hope Mr. Crockett tell her where to ..................... I'm still steaming mad Your to nice my friend I'd be on that bus garages door step and it wouldn't be pretty.
Jen love the shirt but i HATE tye dying I always end up with a mess.
Brooke enjoy the day with DS
Lisa enjoy the lunch I so enjoy bestie lunches
DB good luck with the games and continued prayers for BIL and your neice.

I'm still feeling better and I survived the boys and the ghost project. Most of the stamps survived too. 1 or 2 ink pads might never be the same but they were the $1 studio G ones anyway.

I think I'm going to marinate the steak and take a cat nap.

Hope you all feel better soon.

Late check in here - ran out and had breakfast with a friend.

Home now. mopped floors and rebooted laundry

I am tired and have a headache. I think the head cold is starting to get the upper hand.:sick:

Need to go take pics of house to update FB
need to work on DDs thank yous for the fair
1 pm go pick up first report file from Doc
PU girls from bus 3:20
off to horse showmanship lesson at 4:30
home
dinner??

would love a cat nap - but instead I will go do zone work before I have to run.

PD for all.

Have a great Friday!

Well we found a mustang convertable that was in great condition and in our price range so we put some money down on it and will pick it up Sunday.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter