smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Feed Pups

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Swish and swipe
Scrub kitchen floor

Change sheets
:laundy: Laundry reboot

15min purge

Call about Kathy Griffin tickets... they can't really be sold out already :headache:
Call GYN to change apt

wrap up oreo truffles
Wrap giftie for new baby :lovestruc
Call for subs

Go visit friend and new baby :lovestruc

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Good morning!! Yay for "Not Monday"!! Found out yesterday that Mom has some health stuff going on (not tooooo major, but still yucky). She could only get into the doctor tomorrow, so I may be off the rest of the week (so that makes my countdown 1 DAY (TODAY) before FALL BREAK!!)

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Pack lunches
4. Clean kitchen/dining room
5. Update planner for today

6. Fix more scrappy pages for tonight
7. DS's stuff together
8. DS up
9. DS to mom's

10. Work--got LOTS to do and have done for the week
11. Pick up DS

12. Grilled chicken for dinner (Mom made veggie soup last night)
13. Do some scrappy pages
14. Laundry
15. Fix Halloween frames
16. Put out other Halloween decos

17. Watch "NCIS" :love:
18. Go to sleep sort of early!!

I hope everyone has an awesome Tuesday!!

morning all

deb enjoy the day off
Brooke Hugs and prayers for your mom

rainy and yucky am here everyone wanted to sleep in
boys up and out
me out
work
register E for ball
home clean something
laundry
prep dinner
boys from bus
homework and bunny time if it clears off.
dinner
boys to be early
try to finish 2 page layout still on my desk
bed early

have a great day all

Thanks everyone, for your good and healthy wishes! (And Oreo Truffle Balls "prescriptions" :rotfl2: ) I've gotta TRY and take today more slowly - I am feeling so run down and simply have to shake the last of this cold... (Z2H seems to be fighting off the same type of thing - she has no voice at all!)

Everything else in my little corner of the world is just as messed up as yesterday (if not more). Sigh. But I need a day to regroup - not sure if I'll get it or not. My guess is...not...but I'm hopeful! :rolleyes:

Dinner - pancakes! Kids are so happy!

Brooke, hope everything goes ok with your mom - :hug:
Deb - have a fun day!
TRM - is today your 100th day out from the cruise? Woo woo!
Lisa and Megan - :hug::hug:
Lisa - still hoping to crop with you in Oct - keep me posted as things develop there...looking forward to that will help keep me going!!!

Good Morning!

PBF- I hope you and Z2H get better soon!
Brooke- enjoy your extra day!

Today:
school
water aerobics
zumba
celebration meeting
finish card swap
work on deep cleaning master bath
work on Christmas gifts
laundry
work on roladex swap

Rebecca

I'm off today. Beds have been changed, towels are in the dryer, sheets are in the washer. I've been to the grocery store and Walmart. I've got 130 things to do today and no desire to move from the couch...

Hope everyone is feeling better and/or is well on the road to recovery.

:grouphug:

PD to all in need!
SIOH hope everything will be okay with your mom!

:surfweb:
Megan up and out

wait at home for ADT guy to show up
:laundy: since I'm home today
need to tackle my office piles - FILING needs to be done!
double check all of my ADR's (for 100th time) get to make them on Thurs have to get up at 3am
make baked ziti for dinner
p/up Megan
homework
GLEE night!!
bed early

have a great tuesday all!

Extra dusting for everyone pixiedust:

Hope everyone gets to feeling better :)

Up
Curves
Best Buy to look for new pocket camera
Target
Walmart
Crop
Dinner--just me & DD2--pancakes sound good

No Glee for us tonight--it is DD1's first marching band competition of the season :yay: I'll use my big camera & telephoto lense so I'll have pics to post tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day :goodvibes

sausage balls are done...

finally found my recipe for spinach balls...

then making the truffle balls...

AND every time I say "balls" the dog runs to get hers... :lmao:

too funny deb :lmao: I'm going to try your oreo balls for the holidays!

So ADT was here for over an hour, finally figured out the problem, when they built my condos the wiring is all mixed up, nothing was labeled correctly for the individual units:headache: so I called the developer and he said they know there's been issues....duh so why haven't they been fixed:mad:
got a bill for $150 from ADT, guess who's going to be paying that? NOT ME mr developer!
guess they are having an electrician come out to trouble shoot all the units and get it fixed once and for all....we will see, had been after them since we moved in about the landing lights not working, other in bldg were, never sent anyone to check those....guess what the problem was all 4 bulbs had burned out, so I replaced mine so at least I can unlock my door at night.
So at least my security system is working again and we will see what gets done, not holding my breath for a quick solution though!

Lisa that doesn't sound like any fun at all!! I hate dealing with repair people :(

I got my new camera today (DD1 had to pay for part of it, as restitution--on the plus side she's taking her puppy to the dog park every day now).

Brooke - hope everything is okay with your Mom.
PBF - Really hope things improve for you soon! :hug:
Lisa - I feel for you with the whole repair drama. It's never straightforward and is always a headache!

My Dad had free tickets to the Museum of Science in Boston so we went today. I hadn't been in many years. It was fun - practically no one in the whole place! Now I'm back to continue working on the scrap room mess. I may head to Joann's in a bit for some storage stuff (and whatever else falls into my cart!) Then pick up DsD at 7 - just in time to watch Glee together. DH gave up on it mid-season last year, so it's definitely fun to have someone to watch it with!

Thanks, y'all, for the well-wishes for my mom!! I'm hoping all is well tomorrow!!

Now, for a happier note. . .I'm on FALL BREAK!!! Or, not officially, but really. . .I don't go back til Oct 11th!!! Woohoooo!! :banana: I would definitely trade that in if it would mean mom wasn't sick, but she said today, "Ok, look at the bright side here!!"

PBF--I hope things got better today!

Lisa--yeesh, repair people!! The people are usually wonderful, but repairs stress me out!!

Lisa - still hoping to crop with you in Oct - keep me posted as things develop there...looking forward to that will help keep me going!!!

Looking forward to it!!

finally found my recipe for spinach balls...

oh, could you post that recipe?

My Tuesday list is one I don't care to ever repeat.

The typical:

Feed cats
whiddle away at Mt Washmore
write in DD's communication book
Get DD up and ready for school
work
caffeinate
last minute meeting at our house with DD's case manager and our home helpers, this is where the day turn on us, DH toward the end of the meeting stood up, and went right down. I thought, based on his symptoms and how he looked, he dropped dead.:scared1::scared1: I yelled for someone to call 911. He came to and had no idea what happen or how he ended up on the floor . We went to the hospital where they ran a whole range of tests; catscan, ekgs, blood work, sugar level. They stitched his ear which he sliced open on the edge of the sofa table, and put him on an iv drip. All test came back fine, the dr felt he may have gotten dehydrated and when he stood up suddenly his blood pressure dropped.

When we got home around 11, dd was still up, extremely happy to see her Dad, gave him big hugs :hug: and a bite to eat. In the mass confusion of 15 people in and out of the house while the ambulance came, the cats got out. I don't think one of our cats had ever been out. They let me know how unthrilled they were about being out in the rain. I thought we'd be up for awhile, but fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

Oh, Lisa! :hug:
How scary for everyone! Hope everything turns out ok! (And the kitties recover from their shower...)

Thanks, he is doing well today,:) back to work, running at full tilt. phew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!