~The Daily Grind~ 9/29/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ FlyLady
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Before Bed Routine!
Zone of the week - Zone 4 -- The Master Bedroom

~The Daily Grind~ 9/29/09

It's Tuesday!

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Work till 3p... Training the new guy again... I was surprised at how low my blood pressure was after the day we had yesterday. I learned not to expect that someone else is doing things correctly, check it myself!

Stay on points!

Senior order due for Josten's

365 pic...

Swish and swipe

Kelly Mission

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Day Everyone!! :teeth:

no clue flying by the seat of my pants for the most part.

Hoping to go to water aerobics
have to go to bank and get animal grain
rest of day?????????????
get kids off bus
and enjoy as they have NOTHING tonight.

On the agenda today:

Get DD up and ready for school
Fold two loads of laundry.
Write in DD's communication book
Caffeinate :goodvibes
work
Take DD to her riding lesson providing the rain stops, if not go out to dinner

I've got Tuesday off. Going to run some errands and do a few things around the house. Nothing major, and no activities :)

Hope everyone has a good day!

Have a great few days!

Today:
Get dogs ready for the day (we will all be gone)
Head to Mk
Check into Shades of Green
Dip in the pool/hot tub

We will be at Epcot on Wednesday and DHS on Thursday- see everyone Thursday night or Friday.

Rebecca

My list:

Up
Breakfast
Scrappy shopping (?) ...I have an AC moore giftcard...
Stalk mailman for book until it's time to go to class.
Classes
Work
Sleep

My photos say they're going to be delivered by Wednesday, but it's taken 4 days for them to get from one part of North Carolina to another part of N.C... grrr. They better get here!!!

Rebecca - I would love a dip in a hot tub right now!!!

Good morning, everyone!! I have so learned not to make too many plans this week--I had everything planned out for how we would get ready to leave by Thursday late night, without having last minute stress. Mom has the stomach stuff, DH has sinus infection, and DS has a cold/cough, so nothing is done yet. No stress--we're going to DISNEY!! I'm just hoping I don't catch it. . .

Here's my list for today:

1. Up--got to sleep in a little since DH & DS are staying home
2. Caffeinate
3. Clean kitchen/dining
4. Fold little pile of laundry
5. Load car--my stuff & mom's
6. Work
7. Drop by mom's if she's feeling
ok
8. DH--mow
9. Say lots of prayers that DH & DS are better by tomorrow/Thursday--talked to DH. . .he said they're feeling better today!! Hoping it keeps up!
10. Finish ironing trip clothes
11. Run laundry that needs it
12. P365 pic
13. Stuff my 365 book with last 2 weeks
14. Pack lunches for tomorrow
15. Make cookies for my student aide

16. Go to sleep sort of early!

Everyone have a wonderful Tuesday!!

SIOH- Hope DH and SIOLB are feeling better today!! I swear by Zicam swabs and the nettie pot to keep well! So does my DS21...

SIOH- Hope DH and SIOLB are feeling better today!! I swear by Zicam swabs and the nettie pot to keep well! So does my DS21...

Thanks, Deb!! We have a lot of sick kiddos at school, too, so I'm figuring I'm destined to catch something, one way or another. Maybe it'll just wait 'til we get back!! :thumbsup2

Hope you can keep fighting it off Brooke! But, a cold at Disney is better than a cold at home ;)

Danica, I ordered photos the same day as you - they arrived yesterday - granted, I only had a 10th of what you ordered, but still :upsidedow

Rebecca, have fun!!!
SIOH, I hope DH & DS feel better.

My day:
Make DH's lunch
DS up and off to school
Laundry
Prep dinner (ham & egg casserole)
Clean up kitchen
Go to credit union
Work
Put dinner in oven

Cut paper for floss tags
Bag floss tags

Have a great day everyone!

Morning!!

I hope my nephew is feeling better soon! :hug:

Today:

already been to the orthodontia w/ DD
walmart run
home in time for older kids to catch bus
work @ school
go to middle school and question their accounting skills~! :faint:

home to make beds
empty dishwasher
load/run dishwasher (I'm the only one capable of this job!)
lunch
balance ckbk
pay bills

scrap a page or two
homework duty
go to school and hang posters on lockers
pick up DD from XC
DS8 and DS13 to practices

Hope you can keep fighting it off Brooke! But, a cold at Disney is better than a cold at home ;)

Danica, I ordered photos the same day as you - they arrived yesterday - granted, I only had a 10th of what you ordered, but still :upsidedow

Oh good! :banana: Do you like 'em?

Mine finally moved up to New Jersey today, so if that happens again tonight, they should be good for getting here tomorrow.

Do you usually get matte prints or glossies from them? I really like their mattes, better than any other ones I've seen, but I always worry it will do something to the colors.

I want Rebecca's Day!!! Have fun!!

Today is messy -

DDs up, dressed and fed
Myself up, dressed and COFFEE
DD2 to dr at 9 for rash eval
DD9 to dentist - teeth cleaning since braces came off
In between - PU pics from Walgreens -
Mail Letter to Country Club - FINALLY!!

Get DD9 back to school for a little while - this did not happen
Finish flyer for Fall Festival Cake Decorating Contest
Parents Club at 6pm
Help MIL Feed Cattle before I have to go to mtg
Dinner??? Hmmmmm.....
Continue to convince self/DH to pay deposit for Panama Canal Cruise
Make appt for haircut
make appt to talk to builder - slight change to floorplan - they might finance a part of the build!!:banana:

Ok thats it for me!

I'm almost entirely matte now. I ordered pictures I had downloaded from the Phoenix online after the Jo Bros and Jordin Sparks concert. They came out okay, considering I didn't take them ;)

I got to see Holly today! I dropped off my small grocery bags and was able to give (and get) some big hugs! :hug:

it was so nice to see you today! and i think you are so very very funny thinking i can sew something!!!!!
thanks for my goodies!;)

You can sew! I know you have it in you!

I forgot I owe you money for the GS scrapbook! I didn't have any cash anyway, but I would have paid you, if I had remembered.

It was good to see you too. We really should do it more often ;)

i should have brought it with me. i totally forgot about it.
i'll bring it to lisa's crop with me.

we really should do it more often. but i've got a news flash for you.....

sewing=not me!:rotfl:
as much as i love to look at all the pretty fabric i know i would not be able to do it!

So my list today never happened.... we never went scrappy shopping.

Instead we were on our way to our non-Dis friend's house to pick her up, and then we were going to pick up Tinkerbean, but we never even made it to non-Dis friend's house. We got in a car accident (rear-ended) by this lady who didn't see us stopped to make a turn, even though she was two cars behind us, and the first car was able to pass without difficulty. :headache:

She hit us so hard our entire back windshield exploded, and her license plate number was implanted in our trunk, which also broke in pieces. :eek:

I was sitting in the backseat, so I got glass on me, but other than that, I was good (I'm feeling it a bit now though..)

My mom was okay too, but she saw the car coming, and tensed, so the ambulence took her to get checked out just in case... she's in more pain than I am.

Tinkerbean and Non-Dis friend came right over to be with us, which was great. :love:

Car looks like it might be totalled, but we'll find out soon.

About 10 minutes after we got out of the hospital, we decided to still go to AC Moore after lunch, but took so long eating that we never made it. :lmao:

I got to see Holly today!

I am counting the days!

i'll bring it to lisa's crop with me.

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

So my list today never happened.... we never went scrappy shopping.

Instead we were on our way to our non-Dis friend's house to pick her up, and then we were going to pick up Tinkerbean, but we never even made it to non-Dis friend's house. We got in a car accident (rear-ended) by this lady who was doing 30 or so and didn't see us stopped to make a turn, even though she was two cars behind us, and the first car was able to pass without difficulty. :headache:

She hit us so hard our entire back windshield exploded, and her license plate number was implanted in our trunk, which also broke in pieces. :eek:

I was sitting in the backseat, so I got glass on me, but other than that, I was good (I'm feeling it a bit now though..)

My mom was okay too, but she saw the car coming, and tensed, so the ambulence took her to get checked out just in case... she's in more pain than I am.

Tinkerbean and Non-Dis friend came right over to be with us, which was great. :love:

Car looks like it might be totalled, but we'll find out soon.

About 10 minutes after we got out of the hospital, we decided to still go to AC Moore after lunch, but took so long eating that we never made it. :lmao:

Oh, Danica, no! :scared1: Are you two okay? I hope so. :hug: Take a pain reliever tonight, you are most likely going to be stiff tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter