~The Daily Grind~ 9/29/09

Oh, Danica, no! :scared1: Are you two okay? I hope so. :hug: Take a pain reliever tonight, you are most likely going to be stiff tomorrow.

We are good, thank you very much! :hug:

And that's what everyone is saying.... eep. I think I'll take something now... my mom has already been taking stuff, since she feels worse than me.

:hug: OH NO!!

When DS21 was in his accident, it was day 3 that was the worst!

Take it easy and take care!

Oh my goodness!!! I'm glad you're ok!! Take care of yourself & your mom!! Y'all rest up!!!

Oh goodness! I'm sorry that happened, and hope that you are feeling okay! How horrible.

Please take it easy and let me know if there's anything you need!

i should have brought it with me. i totally forgot about it.
i'll bring it to lisa's crop with me.

we really should do it more often. but i've got a news flash for you.....

sewing=not me!:rotfl:
as much as i love to look at all the pretty fabric i know i would not be able to do it!

Not like I'm filling it up anytime soon! But, I feel badly that I owe you $!

You can do it!! I never thought I could sew, and while I'm still very basic, I'm thrilled with what I can do!

ZTH hopw you and mom are feeling ok this am. take a nice hot shower and keep taking the pain meds, day 3 was the worst for me when we got hit a few years ago. thinking of you both.

OH goodness... I hope both of you are feeling a bit better today..but I do agree w/ Debbie.. Day 3 is a bad one... seems like it is that way w/ a lot of things... Glad both of you were checked out at the hospital regardless...safety first...

oh Danica i'm so sorry to read this. please take care of yourself and tell mom to as well. i'm glad you went to get checked out.
:hug:

Thank you guys - but did you really have to tell me day 3 was the worst!? :lmao:

People kept saying day 2, day 2, and I woke up today and was like "Arrggggg!!!!". Now I get to look forward to it again! :rotfl:

But I'm glad that's all it is.
Thank you everyone for thinking of us! :grouphug: You guys are the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter