~The Daily Grind~ 9/30/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ FlyLady
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Before Bed Routine!
Zone of the week - Zone 4 -- The Master Bedroom

~The Daily Grind~ 9/30/09

It's Hump Day!!! It's the last day of September!!!

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Work till 3p...

Stay on points!

Get well card for my dad

365 pic...

Swish and swipe

Kelly Mission

Dinner... IDUNKNOW :confused3

Have a Day Everyone!! :teeth:

It's Wednesday!!! For me it's the final day of the fiscal year end.:scared1: Actually the last few years have been :woohoo: I am not expecting any problems, but just in case, I'm going to go for that large Pumpkin Spice to be ready for the day.

Rest of my to do list:

Get DD up and ready for school
Throw a load of laundry in the wash
Work
Dinner - sea scallops are on the menu
Watch dvr'd episode of Castle
Balance checkbook
Pay bills

Hey everyone! Good morning!

Today:

Up
Breakfast
Doc's for X-rays :sad2:
Class
Lunch
Class
Work- not going
Home to Shutterfly photos!!!!!

Today:

Up
Breakfast
Class
Lunch
Class
Work

It's my last Wednesday working! :woohoo: I have another night of my week back!

Hope you and your mom are feeling OK today!

Good morning!! Today is my last working at work day before VACATION!!! Tomorrow, DS & I are staying home to get last minute stuff done & to let mom get ready for their vacation! I have a ton to do today, but we'll get there!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Empty dishwasher
4. Fold clothes
5. Figure out stuff for mom's laptop
6. DS up
7. DS to mom's
8. Pics to mom's
9. Work--gotta get through the pre-Disney list!!!
10. Pick up DS
11. Get nail polish from mom
12. Pack bags!!!
13. Hamburgers for dinner
14. Work on last minute list
15. P365 pic!
16. Go to sleep sort of early--already getting the "too excited to sleep" feeling!!

Everyone have a fabulous Wednesday!!

Today:

Up
Breakfast
Class
Lunch
Class
Work

It's my last Wednesday working! :woohoo: I have another night of my week back!

Didn't see about your wreck until after I first posted. I hope y'all are doing ok today!!

ZTH :hug: I hope you aren't sore today.
SIOH, I bet you are getting all bouncy since your trip is so close!!!!:banana:

It's quite chilly here this morning (50 degrees!!!). I like that we are only supposed to get up to 83 today. It'll be a beautiful day.

My day:
DS up and off to school
Call in prescription refills
Laundry

Tidy/Dust/Vacuum
Prep dinner - chicken & noodles
Go to bank to make deposit
Work
Grocery store
Pick up prescriptions
Finish making dinner
Cut paper for floss tags & bag them up

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Bawahahahaha, 50 degrees is chilly! It's about 35 here this morning...I personally love it, but the rest of my family, not so much.

Danica, I hope you are feeling okay. Had you planned on going for x-rays yesterday or is this new? How's mom?

Lisa, make it an extra large!

Brooke, I'm so excited for you, DH and SIOLB! Have so much fun!

Let's see, today I'm working until 4:30.
So this morning is PrincessM up, fed, watered, dressed, bus.
Work :(
Homework check
Dinner
Dishes
TV? Anything good on tonight?

Hope everyone has a good day!

53 degrees here.... but supposed to hit 72... rain expect by Thursday..everyone cross your fingers it doesn't rain because that is conference run day for DD.

Today:
morning routine (the usual long list)
older kids up
ck email/dis

:laundy: started
make sure DD's stuff is packed to go over to friends tonight for dinner
older kids on bus
nap

pick up kdg. child
run errands
grocery
finish up laundry
get dinner ready to warm up when we return
homework duty
DS13 ready for soccer game
soccer game
home

morning all!

ZtH- how are you today? how's Mom? i'm thinking of all of you. hope you are not too sore today. rest!

SIOH- you have got to be sooooooo excited today. have a great time. enjoy dh and SIOLB! i love that family time. no phones, no tv, just the three of you!!!!:love:

well it's wednesday and month end and......

Bubba's been up all night with an ear ache!:scared1:
so i have no idea what's up for my list for the day. i've called the dr and they said to bring him in at 10:00. so that's all i got for right now.

he's sleeping right now. which is good. because he's been up most of the night. crying. my poor babycakes.

have a great day everyone. remember to have fun no matter what you choose to do!

Oh, poor Bubba! I'm sorry he's not feeling well. I've been waiting for PrincessM's cold to become an ear infection. I bet a dose or two of antibiotic and he'll be back on his feet! It's amazing how quickly it works. :hug:

it always happens. i just wish i could keep it on hand for when it does turn that way i'd have it.
i was terrible as a little kid for ear infections. all the time. i think one of my earliest memories is of laying on my mom's bed and her putting drops in my ears. i was in so much pain. i remember it like it was yesterday. so i guess he just going to be like me.
but you are right one or two does and he'll be back to himself!

I am feeling okay - mostly it's just my neck that is stiff and sore, I didn't remember it snapping back or anything, so I think it may have just been from the impact and tensing or something, I doubt it's whiplash. X-rays are new though, my dad said I should get checked out just in case, since yesterday I wanted them to focus on my mom.

My mom's okay too, I think.... she's moving around downstairs, but I haven't been down yet to find out. She called up earlier to tell me about the appointment and sounded okay.

SIOH- Yay 2 days!!!!! Is everyone recovering from the colds/sick feelings?

Bawahahahaha, 50 degrees is chilly! It's about 35 here this morning...I personally love it, but the rest of my family, not so much.

Well, for here in Florida, 50 degrees is COLD!!!!!:lmao: Your 35 degrees is FREEZING!!!!:rotfl: I don't do well with cold weather, but at least with DS driving now I don't have to go out in it first thing in the morning to take him to school. Now, I can stay indoors until it warms up!!:banana: By mid-morning, it'll be wonderful and 83 degrees for a high is awesome!!! I love this time of year!!!

I am feeling okay - mostly it's just my neck that is stiff and sore, I didn't remember it snapping back or anything, so I think it may have just been from the impact and tensing or something, I doubt it's whiplash. X-rays are new though, my dad said I should get checked out just in case, since yesterday I wanted them to focus on my mom.

My mom's okay too, I think.... she's moving around downstairs, but I haven't been down yet to find out. She called up earlier to tell me about the appointment and sounded okay.

SIOH- Yay 2 days!!!!! Is everyone recovering from the colds/sick feelings?

I'm glad you aren't feeling too badly today. I think the xrays is a good idea. Better to be safe than sorry.:hug:

Stephanie,
i so need to move down there with you! i could do that weather just fine. i hate hate hate the winter. dh works outside all year long. all 4 seasons outside. and he hates the winter as well. but he does say that if hes going to be out in it he would rather have snow than just freezing cold/below zero temps.

Holly, I feel sorry for your DH having to work out in the cold temps! YUCK! My DH keeps talking about wanting to move to Montana!!:scared1: There's no way I could do it. I told him we have to win the lottery. Then, we could live in Montana in the summer and in Florida for the winter. :rotfl:

:hug: For recovering from the accident and ear aches.

I've got a Little Bit home with sneezing and coughing. Won't be getting too much done today.

Laundry
Lunch
Dinner
Presort Swap

sorry little bit is not feeling well. hugs to him!:hug:

Stephanie- my father in law talks about moving to Montana all the time! I tell him- send me a postcard!!!! I had friends that moved back from there and they tell me that there is nothing for miles and miles. just mountains! so i'm sure it's beautiful, but not for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter