~The Daily Grind~ 9/30/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 9/30/10

THE DAY BEFORE FRIDAY!! AND The Last Day of the Month...where did this one go?

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Feed Pups

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Swish and swipe
Sweep kitchen floor

:laundy: Laundry reboot

15min purge

Make Chicken for dinner
Maybe some eggplant stuff too...

Pack a dinner

Work @ 3p

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Thursday

I really need to finish this medical report.

DD up and out
Little one to Little Gym
Lunch with a friend
Home - work on file
PU girls from bus
riding lessons AGAIN - gearing up for Calif State Show of Champions
Home
Dinner ?? Baked potato bar??
FINISH THIS REPORT
rotate laundry

:surfweb:It's 2:00 am here and "I'am too excited to sleep" get to make my ADR's today:woohoo::yay::banana::cool1:

tried the online but won't let me on yet, yah I know it turns over at 3, but keep trying!

so happy Thursday everyone!
PD to all in need:goodvibes

:surfweb:
make On Line ADR's at 3:00
make ADR's call at 4:00 for Fantasmic Dinner Pkg, Wishes Dessert Pkg and BBB.

hopefully go back to sleep until around 7:30!!

Megan up and out
Library day at school for me (had to change my day)
bring movies back
take a little nap, will probably need it
quick clean/swipe
pick up Megan
homework
dinner - left over baked ziti
bed early

Have a great day all!

So far so good, got everything I wanted on-line, just waiting for 4 am now to book Wishes Dessert Pkg,BBB and HBD Fantasmic pkg!
will update what I got later.................

It thrusday thank goodness the weekend is almost here. Storms commin' as Ollie used to say (both boys LOVED that show)

boys up and out
me up (need to go back to bed)
fight headache cause of storm
work
home
boys from bus
friend picking up L for swim
dinner prep
go get L
dinner
crash

Have a great day all.
Lisa hope you get everything

Dateline OKW

Only two days left:( Still got TWO DAYS LEFT:)

Yesterday was Animal Kingdom. Jayda was finally tall enough to ride Kali River Rapids, so they did. 4 times! It was supposed to rain, so everything was basically a walk on - we never saw a drop, but of course they all squished around from the drenching they got on Kali.

Dinner at Yak and Yeti - FABULOUS! Had the steak and shrimp - I could eat that again tomorrow.

Today
O'hana for breakfast with Tagrel friends
MK to ride TTA and Caroussel of progress, look for Danica
EPCOT - ps at Chef's de France with the family.

Happy Day, All!

(Stay safe, Northeast folks!)

Sounds like the Disney trip is turning out to be really good!!! Wish we were there....or wish we'd see some rain!! Those of you in the NorthEast...batton down the hatches..sounds like it is going to be a nasty one!

Today:

up
make beds
make lunches
2 loads of laundry
DS9 up, ready, bkft
make kids' dinners for games tonight (x 2)
notes into lunch bags (x3)
DS9 out the door
DH out the door
older kids up
ck email/DIS

older kids out the door
small nap
template pirate mickey

cut shadow for the "y"
email AWM a question
email SIOH a question
go by school and drop off posters for one of the coaches
fold last 2 loads of laundry & put away

sweep kitchen/dining room
pick up elem kids
homework duty
snack

DS9 to study for spelling test (lots to do tonight so no time tonight)
might see DD after school for a few before she leaves.. may stay at school instead...
DD to XC meet
DS14 to soccer game
DH to go see soccer game per DD's request
I'm home w/ DS9 for football practice *I hate missing meets/games but they are all at the same exact time so I can't unfortunately be in 2 places @ once and both kids were so understanding and offering up the others game/meet as more important*
dinner
homework for older kids when they get home
crash!!

Bad storm coming up the East Coast, you're right, Christy. Stay safe, everyone.

Linda - did she PM you? She was going to try and get you her schedule... Hope you guys manage at least a quick meet-up! Lisa - glad you got your ADRs - whee!

Grim few days (DS's school) - and more to come, I think. :mad:

Busy morning today (errands, etc.) then maybe get to slow down in the afternoon. That's how yesterday was and I'm slightly less "hacky-coughy" - so maybe another day or two of a few hours rest and the worst of the symptoms will finally go away... Hope so.

Dinner - left-over pulled pork. It was really yummy last night, so no complaints from anyone!

16 years ago today, DH and I bought the house. Hard to believe it's already been 16 years. And, 16 years ago yesterday, my Nammie died. :sad1:

I've got a few things to do, but I don't really want to go out. It started raining as I drove Morgan to school, now I just want to curl up on the couch with my book.

Pam, I'm thinking of you and yours.

Good morning!

We are supposed to see some rain today for the topical storm- but they aren't sure yet.

Today:
school
breakfast Bible Study
work on roladex swap
zumba
fold laundry
work on master bathroom

Rebecca

Good morning :)

Up
Tea
Curves
Crop--wish pages OR everyday swap
Dinner--Chicken/broccoli/cheddar soup

Hope everyone stays safe & warm today :)

Hope our NE friends stay safe :goodvibes
Linda, happy to hear you liked Yak & Yeti, will be making that ADR tomorrow (11th day so have to wait) let me know how Les Chefs is too! enjoy your last two days!!

PD to all in need!

So here's my ADR list, got EVERYTHING:banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

3/29 BBB 4pm, CRT 710pm, still waiting for Wishes, not on the system, so have to keep checking back
3/30 Les Chef de France dinner
3/31 Brown Derby - Fantasmic dinner
4/1 Ohana's dinner
4/2 Coral Reef dinner
4/3 Sci Fi Dine In lunch
4/4 Discover Cove Day then Nine Dragons dinner (late)
4/5 Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner
4/6 Tusker House lunch
4/7 ***hoping for sunset safari at AKL w/dinner at Jiko, calling in 7 days for that and Cirque tickets too
4/8 1900 Park Fare breakfast
4/9 Yak & Yeti - getting that tomorrow since its day 11

So we are very happy, got everything so far!!! 6 new restaurants and some favs too! can't wait, now have to figure out our CS picks for each day :thumbsup2

On-line took about 30 min and phone call about 20 min, got back to bed about 430 and slept til 730 so feel pretty rested, I'm sure I will be out early tonight!!

Lisa--congrat on getting all your ADR's!!! I know you & Megan will love discovery cove :) We still have the pictures of our girls swimming with the dolphins on our living room wall (the trip was 12/2003). It sounds like you are going to have a great trip!

Thanks Cheryl! Can't wait for Discovery Cove....sshh its a surprise!
also made ADR for Grandview tea (forgot about that one this morning)

Arrrrghhh, what the heck is wrong with me?! We're at 30 days (!!) 'til the cruise and I'm feeling very very blue. I've got no motivation to get anything done...All I want to do is sleep and read. :sad:

Arrrrghhh, what the heck is wrong with me?! We're at 30 days (!!) 'til the cruise and I'm feeling very very blue. I've got no motivation to get anything done...All I want to do is sleep and read. :sad:

It's the weather. It's just an utterly depressing day. We had great plans for today but woke up and decided to scratch everything and be lazy. We went out to lunch, did a couple errands then holed up for the night with DVDs and DVRd shows. It's just that kind of day.

Plus we're still recovering from yesterday's very long day. We headed out to Western MA for the big fair they had there - the Big E. We've never done anything like that and we had so much fun! I told DH I'm so glad I married him. He is so incredibly entertaining. I was literally in pain from laughing so hard at his antics in one of the carnival fun houses. It's almost impossible to describe what happened, but I laughed for hours, and I *know* the carnival worker is recounting this story to everyone she meets. "You would not believe the crazy fool I met today."

Linda - enjoy your last 2 days!
Lisa - congrats on the ADRs - always an exciting part of the planning. I've eaten at almost all your picks - good choices!! I did afternoon tea at GF on a trip with my girlfriends and I :love:d it. Definitely something different and unique.

just let everything go for a couple of days....go get a pedi or mani...watch some disney movies....it will pass!

Dateline OKW

Only two days left:( Still got TWO DAYS LEFT:)

Yesterday was Animal Kingdom. Jayda was finally tall enough to ride Kali River Rapids, so they did. 4 times! It was supposed to rain, so everything was basically a walk on - we never saw a drop, but of course they all squished around from the drenching they got on Kali.

Dinner at Yak and Yeti - FABULOUS! Had the steak and shrimp - I could eat that again tomorrow.

Today
O'hana for breakfast with Tagrel friends
MK to ride TTA and Caroussel of progress, look for Danica
EPCOT - ps at Chef's de France with the family.

Happy Day, All!

(Stay safe, Northeast folks!)

I am so glad you are enjoying my home. :)

:woohoo:

also made ADR for Grandview tea (forgot about that one this morning)

MomE and I love doing tea at the GF. Enjoy for us. :)

Definitely the weather. Curl up with a good book and relax.

My Thursday to do:

Feed the cats
write in DD's communication book
Clean the kitchen
get DD up and ready for school
work caffeinate
pick up car from the mechanic
bank
gas in the van
dinner - lobster ravioli and pierogi's
over see tubby time
escape to enclosed porch to escape teenage crankies, the wind is blowing
tell Mom that we are DVC owners - closing happened today. :idea: I think we should have been there for it. :rolleyes1

Hope our NE friends stay safe :goodvibes
Linda, happy to hear you liked Yak & Yeti, will be making that ADR tomorrow (11th day so have to wait) let me know how Les Chefs is too! enjoy your last two days!!

PD to all in need!

3/29 BBB 4pm, CRT 710pm, still waiting for Wishes, not on the system, so have to keep checking back
3/30 Les Chef de France dinner
3/31 Brown Derby - Fantasmic dinner
4/1 Ohana's dinner
4/2 Coral Reef dinner
4/3 Sci Fi Dine In lunch
4/4 Discover Cove Day then Nine Dragons dinner (late)
4/5 Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner
4/6 Tusker House lunch
4/7 ***hoping for sunset safari at AKL w/dinner at Jiko, calling in 7 days for that and Cirque tickets too
4/8 1900 Park Fare breakfast
4/9 Yak & Yeti - getting that tomorrow since its day 11

So we are very happy, got everything so far!!! 6 new restaurants and some favs too! can't wait, now have to figure out our CS picks for each day :thumbsup2

On-line took about 30 min and phone call about 20 min, got back to bed about 430 and slept til 730 so feel pretty rested, I'm sure I will be out early tonight!!

Do you have annual passes? Otherwise, are you sure you want to burn a park day just to go to Nine Dragons for dinner on the 4th? If you went to Whispering Canyon that night, you wouldn't have to go to EPCOTafter your day at Discovery cove. First off, you'll be DEAD tired, lol. If it were me, I'd flop the 4th and 5th. and spend the 9 dragons day in EPcot.

Chef's de france food was ver good, too much of it, and the service was -eh. Had we not been on the dining plan, it would have cost us $114 for two.

Yak and Yeti food was just as good and service was top notch.

I like Tea at GF too. Be aware that it is not covered by the dining plan, if you're on one.

Soft Opening for food and wine was today. The 'tasters' are 1 snack credit - great value. Wasn't crowded at all before dinner - afterwards, it was so bad, we couldn't WAIT to get out of dodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter