The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. What's the name of it again?

neat,
what program did you say it was?

Light Scribe... look for this logo on your laptop:

LightScribe_logo.jpg.1121077751.420339.jpg.jpg

I am still so pumped from my concert that I know I won't be sleeping any time soon. I have a lecture on "Christmas Carols and Customs" that I am presenting at our local library tomorrow and I need to get up early to get lesson plans done before I can go there. I need the polar opposite of coffee to put me to sleep!!

NO! That's what you all are for! :teeth:

Let's see..........turkey for thanksgiving, ham for Easter........I assume some sort of beef for Christmas? :confused3

Mark (my mom's husband) makes prime rib.....it's yummy but expensive unless you can get it on sale.

I am still so pumped from my concert that I know I won't be sleeping any time soon. I have a lecture on "Christmas Carols and Customs" that I am presenting at our local library tomorrow and I need to get up early to get lesson plans done before I can go there. I need the polar opposite of coffee to put me to sleep!!

that is rough!!! I hate when that happens.

Jim is asleep on the bed tonight...I've got the couch...I really don't want to get what he has (stomach bug) and the other problem he has isn't catching but he really needs uninterrupted sleep!!

Mark (my mom's husband) makes prime rib.....it's yummy but expensive unless you can get it on sale.

Chuck will be grilling a prime rib for my team next week. It will be our annual Christmas party. They will come to my house for the second year in the row. We have a staff meeting and then have the party since we are all hours apart from each other so having an evening party just doesn't work.

I am still here! How is your weather tonight, Vicki? Freezing over again?

It was quite icy this morning. Warmed up and melted. Rained. I believe it is supposed to get below freezing again tonight which is not going to be pretty.

But cheaper than Christmas dinner at WDW! :rotfl:

true:lmao:

of course he is an old fogey and I doubt he would ever go to Disney...the man is 9 years older than me and acts about 90. I do thank my mom for marrying younger so I don't have to worry about finding her a "home":rotfl:

that is rough!!! I hate when that happens.

Jim is asleep on the bed tonight...I've got the couch...I really don't want to get what he has (stomach bug) and the other problem he has isn't catching but he really needs uninterrupted sleep!!

I hope he is feeling better after the doctor sees him later this week, Theresa. Bob is already in bed and snoring away. I hear Kristin's bed calling my name tonight instead! :rotfl:

Chuck will be grilling a prime rib for my team next week. It will be our annual Christmas party. They will come to my house for the second year in the row. We have a staff meeting and then have the party since we are all hours apart from each other so having an evening party just doesn't work.

sounds like the perfect way to celebrate with them, Vicki!

of course he is an old fogey and I doubt he would ever go to Disney...the man is 9 years older than me and acts about 90. I do thank my mom for marrying younger so I don't have to worry about finding her a "home":rotfl:

this made me :rotfl2:

so your Mom is married to a man younger than me?!?!? :eek:

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is part of the original thread which may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

For your reading enjoyment, the original may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter