The DDA Trouble Free Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent idea Kate!

I don't blame you for creating a new home for yourself. Bomb threats are not funny!!!

Amy :)

KMH1 said:
Excellent idea Kate!

I don't blame you for creating a new home for yourself. Bomb threats are not funny!!!

Amy :)
Thank you for your support

I fully expect Marti and Paul to be joining us in her

julia & nicks mom said:
Thank you for your support

I fully expect Marti and Paul to be joining us in her

I'm here......great idea!!!!

I'm here as well if it is ok. I am sorry that someone did something to offend you as well.

Becky

OK.......let's get this party started!!!!!!

Marti, Paul, Denise.....can ya'll please come out and play.

Lynn

Kate...........how do I get my dda logo and my pounce and play side by side instead of one after the other......it makes my siggie to long.

lmartin2711 said:
Kate...........how do I get my dda logo and my pounce and play side by side instead of one after the other......it makes my siggie to long.
Lynn - you probably have a page break in between them - delete any spaces between the the image tags - then you should be good to go

I am hoping our pounce and play logos will be somewhat temporary

I know Wednesdays are Denise's busy days -she will be around later tonight

I have to take Julia to the doctor - But I am REALLY looking forward to a good old-fashioned posting party tonight!!!!!!!

Who's there........come on in!!! We missed you!!!

Lynn

bethbuchall said:
May I join you all over here?

Beth
Absolutely -

I don't think anyone who is involved in the mess would have to ask us if they were welcome or not!!!! They know who they are

Can I come in and play?!? I'm so glad that you decided to start another thread and not just drop off the face of the Creative DISigns board. I can't believe what is happening to the other thread! I thought for sure we were far enough along to not have to deal with this.

Anyway, I'm glad there's another place to play! Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to buy Photoshop and get you all to teach me how to design.

To put a positive spin on it:

1. We have Skunka Hunka back! YEAH!!!
2. I hope that Marti is very close behind!
3. There are a whole new set of milestones just waiting for us out there.

Beth

YEAH FOR ME.....I GOT IT!!!!!!............I got post #20 in the month of Jan......in case you didn't know the 20th of Jan is my 40th!!!! birthday

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!