The Diamond Horsehoe?

AbbyVacay

Earning My Ears
What do others think of this restaurant? I’ve never been but I am going in 37 days!!!

Well I found it to be very average but in its defense I am from Kansas City and look down at all the barbeque in KC. The girls liked it. My choice in that area is Liberty Tree.

I went there over Christmas week when it was the only reservation I could get and liked it well enough to book it again my next trip!

Worst meal of our last trip. From service (we almost walked out at one point) to food that was just totally blah. We walked by the next day with the littles in our group (7 & 5) and said we would have lunch there again (teasing them.) They begged us not to.

Hated it! Here's my review from last August.

"We just did the Diamond Horseshoe at the beginning of August. DD (19) was torn between the 4 side dishes you can get or the chicken sandwich (which did sound good...). She went with the chicken. It was gross. She couldn't even eat it. Disney was fabulous, noting she wasn't eating our server said she would take it off the bill. Then, a manager came over to ask if he could tell the chefs any suggestions. DD said it was too fatty. I ordered the cowboy mac which is supposed to come with BBQ pulled pork and crispy onions. No crispy onions. Not fabulous, I barely ate anything myself. So, I'm like we'll get dessert - that's usually good. Nope! We got the Buttermilk chocolate cake to share which is supposed to come with a bourbon-caramel sauce. That thing was so dry and no sauce at all! Not going back there! I've had way better meals at QS."

I wish there were more reviews on this restaurant! The ones I've read, which weren't many, say it's pretty much terrible. Such a shame, because it's such a cute place, and in a great location. I loved it years ago when they had the stage show. I'm talking many many years ago, when my children were young, back in the late 80s, early 90s.

What do others think of this restaurant? I’ve never been but I am going in 37 days!!!
we went last December....and it was VERY good. Great service....food quality was high...and there was a S'mores skillet for dessert that was killer!!!!

We went last September and enjoyed it very much. Thought the food was good and service was friendly and efficient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!