The Dis REMIXED

Would be amazing to have a real sounding conversation with just 1 person..... I mean a real solid conversation, where it would be totally believable.... Can you do that ;)? Maybe with Ryno this time? Or just stick with Justin, since he has hosted...... I wonder if you could do it with Craig? Maybe not enough dialog.....

Would be amazing to have a real sounding conversation with just 1 person..... I mean a real solid conversation, where it would be totally believable.... Can you do that ;)? Maybe with Ryno this time? Or just stick with Justin, since he has hosted...... I wonder if you could do it with Craig? Maybe not enough dialog.....

Dustin ;)

I re-uploaded the vid above. It had some unintentional audio errors, and I added some more crap if anyone cares to view again who saw it yesterday :D

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!